Administrative Assistant, Nursing Administration, PT-Days, MHW: Nursing Administration
Company: Memorial Healthcare System
Location: Pembroke Pines
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Performs a variety of duties to support an assigned Administrative
Management member or members.
- Composes, types and transcribes correspondence, forms, reports,
presentation materials and other written communications as
required. Schedules/coordinates meetings, conferences, special
events, appointments and travel arrangements. Maintains assigned
- Receives and screens visitors and telephone calls, and handles
- Performs duties specific to department being supported, to
preparing complicated documents, maintaining databases, accessing
information from databases in order to prepare reports, which may
be used at management meetings etc.
- Performs administrative support duties specific to the
Administrative Team member being supported, may include projects,
MOR preparation, etc.
- Establishes and maintains filing systems. Orders and stocks
Competencies and skills:
- STANDARDS OF BEHAVIOR: Acts in a manner that supports the
standards of communication, respect, privacy, and teamwork by
demonstrating a commitment to professional and ethical
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: Demonstrates commitment to service excellence
by promptly addressing internal/external customer issues/requests,
resolving concerns while maintaining a professional image and
behavior to build and enhance the patient/family/customer
- ACCOUNTABILITY: Accepts ownership of job roles and specific
assignments/goals; works independently, takes responsibility for
own actions; admits mistakes and judgment errors; and accepts
constructive feedback. Connects personal work results to the
accomplishment of team and organizational goals.
- RESPONDING TO CHANGE: Accepts change and adapts in a positive
and productive manner; handles unexpected situations and changes in
direction calmly and with confidence. Views new assignments and job
responsibilities as an opportunity for growth.
- DESKTOP SOFTWARE: Uses desktop software programs to improve
productivity and complete assigned tasks in an accurate and timely
- ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT: Provides secretarial and administrative
support for leaders or departments.
- WORKLOAD MANAGEMENT: Manages completion of work assignments
based on priority and due dates.
- ACCURACY: Completes work assignments within established quality
and/or quantity standards.
- DEVELOPING RELATIONSHIPS: Builds positive and productive
business relationships with individuals and groups.
- ORGANIZATION SKILLS: Organizes work to achieve maximum
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Education equivalent experience:
Complexity of Work: Requires critical thinking skills, decisive
judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be
able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate
action. Must be proficient in Microsoft applications.
Required Work Experience: Two (2) years of experience in a highly
visible clerical role.
- Bending and Stooping ; ; ; 40.00%
- Keyboard Entry ; ; ; 60.00%
- Kneeling ; ; ; 40.00%
- Lifting or Carrying 0 - 25 lbs Non-Patient ; ; ;
- Pushing or Pulling 0 - 25 lbs Non-Patient ; ; ; 40.00%
- Reaching ; ; ; 40.00%
- Repetitive Movement Hand/Arm ; ; ; 60.00%
- Sitting ; ; ; 60.00%
- Squatting ; ; ; 40.00%
- Standing ; ; ; 60.00%
- Walking ; ; ; 60.00%
- Audible Speech ; ; ; 60.00%
- Hearing Acuity ; ; ; 60.00%
- Depth Perception ; ; ; 60.00%
- Distinguish Color ; ; ; 60.00%
- Seeing - Far ; ; ; 60.00%
- Seeing - Near ; ; ; 60.00%
- Computer Monitor ; ; ; 60.00%
- Moving Mechanical Parts ; ; ; 20.00%
- Potential for Physical Assault ; ; ; 20.00%
- Wet or Slippery Surfaces ; ; ; 20.00%
Memorial Hospital West opened in 1992 with 100 beds to serve the
growing population of western Broward. Today, the hospital has 384
beds and is one of the busiest and most technologically advanced in
Memorial Hospital West's many respected specialty programs
- Medical and Surgical Services
- Adult and Pediatric Emergency Departments
- Memorial Cardiac and Vascular Institute
- Memorial Cancer Institute
- Blood and Marrow Transplant Program, including Broward County's
first adult inpatient autologous transplant unit
- Memorial Neuroscience Institute
- Memorial Rehabilitation Institute
- Bariatric/Weight-Loss Surgery Program
- The Family Birthplace
- Women's Services
Truven Health Analytics and Modern Healthcare magazine named
Memorial Hospital West one of the nation's 100 Top Hospitals in
2013 and 2014 - and the hospital has been consistently recognized
by The Leapfrog Group with an "A" Ranking for Patient Safety.
Disclaimer: This job description is not intended, nor should it be
construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills,
efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is
intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed
by employees within this classification.
Keywords: Memorial Healthcare System, Pembroke Pines , Administrative Assistant, Nursing Administration, PT-Days, MHW: Nursing Administration, Administration, Clerical , Pembroke Pines, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!