Marketing Automation Administrator
Company: University of St. Augustine
Location: Pembroke Pines
Posted on: May 5, 2022
The mission of The University of St. Augustine for Health
Sciences is the development of professional health care
practitioners through innovation, individualized, and quality
classroom, clinical, and distance education.GENERAL SUMMARY: The
Marketing Automation Administrator who will provide day-to-day
support/administration for the University's -Marketing ecosystem
including tools such as Marketo, Salesforce, Zapier, Unbounce,
Wordpress, and other marketing and web platforms. - The role will
act as a crucial resource and will be responsible for the
technology underlying lead scoring, lead syncing, automated
workflows, reports, analysis, and troubleshooting as well as, all
other functionalities Marketo and other marketing platforms offer.
- ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Help evolve the University marketing tech stack administration
- Ensure our systems are best-in-class to support business
requirements around automation, conversion and optimization
tracking, personalization and lifecycle management.
- Maintain health of business-critical marketing technology and
manage the integration between Marketo, Salesforce, and other
- Maintain Marketo sandboxes, moving functionality between the
instances, and their integrations with related Salesforce
- Administer Marketo, Zapier as well as other form tools (i.e.
123 Forms, Unbounce and Wordpress)
- Propose improvements to marketing and sales processes to drive
speed and efficiency in systems.
- Keep system users informed about system functionality and
- Provide day to day Tier 2 end user support (including complex
formulas and system maintenance) and assist users to troubleshoot
issues and increase their knowledge of marketing automation
- Create and maintain documentation including operational
processes, workflows and training documents.
- Participate in cross-functional data hygiene/governance
initiatives and maintain data quality for the global marketing
- Evaluate technologies and drive insights and ideas for testing,
process improvements or technology enhancements.OTHER DUTIES AND
RESPONSIBILITIESMay perform other duties and responsibilities that
management may deem necessary from time to time. - POSITION IN
ORGANIZATION Reports to: - Director, Business Applications -
Positions supervised: - None TECHNICAL, MANAGERIAL & PEOPLE SKILLS
REQUIRED To perform this job successfully an individual must be
able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. - The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. - Incumbents will be evaluated, in
part, based on performance of each essential function. - Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform essential functions. EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree, Master's degree or MBA is a plus
- Minimum of three (3) years' experience in the technology
- Experience in higher education in a university setting is
- Minimum 3 years demonstrated experience in the technology
industry, including experience administering Marketo in conjunction
- Experience in customizing and configuring COTS applications,
including CRM applications
- Strong functional and technical documentation skills
- Ability to research solutions to operational problems
- Strong problem solving and analytic skills
- Marketo Certified Expert preferred
- Marketo Database Administrator experience
- Marketo User & Role Administration experience
- CRM Admin experience preferred (specifically Salesforce)
- Managed a large-scale marketing database and overseen
augmentation and supported initiatives around improving database
quality, database compliance and governance.
- Results oriented problem solver adept at quickly dissecting an
issue into its component parts and identifying the root cause or
- Excellent prioritization skills - ability to multi-task and
work well under pressure.
- Higher Education Experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and
flexibility to multi-task across projects with varying
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. High energy,
self-starter with bias for action and sense of urgency to deliver
results. - LICENSURE and/or CERTIFICATION N/A - TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
Position may be required to travel up to 10% - BUSINESS
COMPETENCIES To perform the job successfully, an individual should
demonstrate the following competencies:
- Collaborates - Building partnerships and working
collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Being Resilient - Rebounding from setbacks and adversity when
facing difficult situations.
- Instills Trust - Gaining the confidence and trust of others
through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
- Drives Results - Consistently achieving results, even under
- Innovation - Creating new and better ways for the organization
to be successful.
- Customer Focus - Building strong customer relationships and
delivering customer-centric solutions.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Work is performed
primarily in a standard office environment but may involve exposure
to moderate noise levels. Work involves operation of personal
computer equipment for six to eight hours daily and includes
physical demands associated with a traditional office setting,
e.g., walking, standing, communicating, and other physical
functions as necessary. The University of St. Augustine for Health
Sciences is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not
discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment
because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual
orientation or national origin. - -
Keywords: University of St. Augustine, Pembroke Pines , Marketing Automation Administrator, Advertising , Pembroke Pines, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!