Company: Generali Global Assistance
Location: Pembroke Pines
Posted on: May 6, 2022
Data Engineer with data pipeline, ETL, API and AWS cloud platform
experience to contribute toward the success of our technology
initiatives. Core areas include the warehousing, transformation,
cleansing, and integration of large volumes of data. This position
will need to be able to write scripts and commands for data
manipulation, data automation and assist with the development of
policies and procedures related to the support of new and ongoing
data and information systems.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designs and implements data pipelines, extract-transform-load
(ETL) processes, and data cleansing practices to ensure quality
data transfer and sharing between Tips and MISDB database.
- Implement database and model designs and segmentation
- Participate in end-to-end delivery of technical projects
involving design and development of data pipelines involving
- Develop API solutions.
- Work on ways to automate and improve current business
- Providing input during application design and development for
complex and critical projects.
- Coordinate closely with business on current and future data
- Be an advocate for best practices and continued learning.
- Collaborate on a variety of projects in a team-oriented
- Communicate and explain technical concepts to non-technical
- Provide excellent customer service to staff and association
- Provide technical support during Conferences and Events
Required / Desired Knowledge, Experiences and Skills:
- 3+ years' experience developing and maintaining data pipelines,
ETL, and aggregate large volumes of data from disparate
- Deep understanding of SQL database design (MySQL, SSIS, AWS
- 3+ years relevant experience in large distributed / cloud
systems, including architecture / design experience.
- Familiarity with the AWS ecosystem specifically RDS, Storage
(S3), API Gateways.
- Experience and understanding of common API formats including
- Strong programming experience with frameworks including XML,
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in related field.
Physical Working Environment:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required
to stand; walk; sit for long periods of time; use of hands to
grasp, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; finger
dexterity; talk; hear. The employee is occasionally required to
climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee
must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally
lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities
required by this job include close vision, distance vision,
peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of
work being performed by people assigned to this classification.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees so
Reporting and Control
This position reports directly to the Director of Business
Intelligence. This position leads and supports MIS functions across
the following North American legal entities: GMMI, Inc.; Customized
Services Administrators, Inc., GUSB, Inc., IDP, Inc., and Trip
Generali Global Assistance is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Generali Global Assistance, Pembroke Pines , Data Engineer, Engineering , Pembroke Pines, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!