Senior Director, Analytics
Location: Pembroke Pines
Posted on: May 5, 2022
We're unique. - You should be, too. We're changing lives every
day. - For both our patients and our team members. Are you
innovative and entrepreneurial minded? Is your work ethic and
ambition off the charts? - Do you inspire others with your kindness
and joy? We're different than most primary care providers. We're
rapidly expanding and we need great people to join our team. The
Senior Director, Analytics is responsible for leadership of one or
more teams that translate data into meaningful and actionable
insights within a defined scope of expertise for ChenMed. Reporting
to the Chief Analytics Officer (CAO), the incumbent in this role is
responsible for the creation and delivery of data driven strategies
through analysis, interpretation and communication of actionable
data insights including historical performance trends, statistical
analysis, advanced analytic models, and action-oriented
lists/recommendations. Responsibilities also include helping to
design and evaluate activities or programs that improve operational
quality and/or efficiency. This is a high visibility role,
requiring collaboration with senior leadership to influence,
develop and communicate strategies that drive superior performance
and outcomes.ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leads the analysis, data insight, and quality assurance of data
and insights within a defined operational scope.
- Acts as primary relationship owner between Analytics COE and
other COEs/subject matter experts, building relationships with
leadership and internal subject matter experts (network, clinical,
operations, HR, finance, etc.) to facilitate the design of new
- Creates strategic roadmap for area of accountability in
partnership with accountable business stakeholders, measure
performance to plan, and continually revise to meet evolving
- Uses customer feedback to enhance products and services;
incorporate feedback into performance evaluation.
- Proactively engages with new leaders to support their
onboarding to the organization and ensures that Analytics COE
introductory support is in place.
- Accountable for the KPIs falling within team scope for centers,
COEs and executive leadership in accordance with Product
Simplification and Product Standardization efforts. The incumbent
will work with the Analytic Development Team to ensure KPIs can be
integrated into clear.
- Supervises impact analysis of current programs and proposed
interventions to understand ROI, share best practices, and forecast
- Ensures Analytics COE and areas of accountability are engaging
in data governance committees; guiding priorities and resolving
issues related to the data foundation.
- Researches outliers and identifies root causes of trends
recognized in data analysis and reports.
- Develops methods to exchange key findings and actionable items
across the enterprise.
- Collaborates with other Analytics COE, Data, and Technology
leaders to standardize and automate the data analysis processes to
ensure consistency and data accuracy.
- Accountable for the intake, prioritization and management of
all requests from customers and executives using Analytics COE
standard tool and process and aligns with the Analytics Project
- Hires, trains and develops managers and analysts. - Conducts
biweekly one-on-ones, actively coaches through project assignments,
conducts performance appraisals and provides ongoing feedback.
- Performs other duties as assigned and modified at manager's
discretion We're ChenMed and we're transforming healthcare for
seniors and changing America's healthcare for the better. -
Family-owned and physician-led, our unique approach allows us to
improve the health and well-being of the populations we serve.
We're growing rapidly as we seek to rescue more and more seniors
from inadequate health care. - ChenMed is changing lives for the
people we serve and the people we hire. - With great compensation,
comprehensive benefits, career development and advancement
opportunities and so much more, our employees enjoy great work-life
balance and opportunities to grow. - Join our team who make a
difference in people's lives every single day.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND
- Excellent business acumen and strong problem-solving skills;
must be proactive and perceptive.
- Excellent emotional intelligence skills and abilities.
- Ability to provide mentorship and training of leader level and
individual contributor level team members' professional growth and
- Knowledge of database systems, business intelligence and
advanced presentation tools to allow for collaboration with BI and
IT and continued improvement of data reporting and analysis
- Expert level domain specific knowledge and experience for
defined areas of responsibility.
- Expert level ability to identify and interpret the data to
deliver actionable solutions
- Ability to use statistics to make predictions and draw
conclusions; comfortable incorporating information from data
analysis, peer reviewed literature and national data to enhance
- Ability to prioritize the impact of projects; proficient at
managing and tracking multiple projects from team members, and
personal projects to meet deadlines
- Ability to define and follow long-term projects to
- Ability to translate analytics into meaningful outcomes and
effectively communicate verbally, in written and presentation
format to all audience levels, from technical staff, clinical staff
and operations to executive leadership
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge of formulas, charts and
- Proficient in other Microsoft Office Suite products including
Word, and Outlook; database, and presentation software
- Ability and willingness to travel locally, regionally and
nationwide up to 20% of the time
- Spoken and written fluency in English
- This job requires use and exercise of independent
judgmentEDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE CRITERIA:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field; experience may substitute
for education on a year-for-year basis above the minimum
- Advanced degree (Master's or PhD) in Business, Healthcare,
Technology, and/or Data Science.
- Ten (10) years applied experience healthcare operations, health
insurance, and/or data analytics.
- Five (5) years experience in a leadership role managing
- SQL and/or PowerBI experience and working knowledge
- Medicare and/or Medicare Advantage experience a plus
Keywords: ChenMed, Pembroke Pines , Senior Director, Analytics, Executive , Pembroke Pines, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!