Product Manager (Patient Facing Technology)
Location: Pembroke Pines
Posted on: May 7, 2022
We're unique. - You should be, too. We're changing lives every
day. - For both our patients and our team members. Are you
innovative and entrepreneurial minded? Is your work ethic and
ambition off the charts? - Do you inspire others with your kindness
and joy? We're different than most primary care providers. We're
rapidly expanding and we need great people to join our team. The
Product Manager will drive the strategy and vision of the product
and its features for patient facing SaaS products and solutions.
The Product Manager works very closely with the Business,
development teams, QA engineers, business analysts, clinical
stakeholders, and user experience design leads to create the
product vision, roadmap, and ensure the final deliverable meets
stakeholder needs. ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Determine business and customer needs by evaluating feedback
and information gathered from multiple sources.
- Define strategy and processes for one or more IT product areas.
- Own the product roadmap and work with stakeholders to
prioritize and translate into feature implementation. Manage a long
term roadmap and drive a more detailed short term roadmap. -
- Collaborate with various teams including engineering, business
analysts, clinical stakeholders, and UX/UI to determine the best
technical implementation methods. -
- Support communications, meetings, and other collaborations as
appropriate to effectively perform work and to understand, resolve,
and/or mitigate risks, obstacles, and conflicts in the performance
of functional activities.
- Prepare and communicate status updates and demonstrations to
senior executives and other stakeholders. - KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND
- Hands-on software product design and/or development experience
preferably in an agile software development environment. - -
- Experience with B2B, B2C or B2B2C healthcare applications.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product
Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance
- Experience leading design, feature breakdown and
projects/products from inception through launch.
- Ability to communicate thoughtfully, leveraging problem-solving
skills and a learning mindset to build long-term
- Great interpersonal skills, as the role will be embedded in a
very matrixed organization.
We're ChenMed and we're transforming
healthcare for seniors and changing America's healthcare for the
better. - Family-owned and physician-led, our unique approach
allows us to improve the health and well-being of the populations
we serve. We're growing rapidly as we seek to rescue more and more
seniors from inadequate health care. - ChenMed is changing lives
for the people we serve and the people we hire. - With great
compensation, comprehensive benefits, career development and
advancement opportunities and so much more, our employees enjoy
great work-life balance and opportunities to grow. - Join our team
who make a difference in people's lives every single day.EDUCATION
AND EXPERIENCE CRITERIA:
- Bachelor's Degree in a technology or business related field.
Master's Degree Preferred.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in the product
management role; or similar experience having managed programs or
projects for businesses that contribute for customers and business
- Experience in healthcare domain preferred.
Keywords: ChenMed, Pembroke Pines , Product Manager (Patient Facing Technology), Executive , Pembroke Pines, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!