Assistant Business Manager
Location: Pembroke Pines
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Here at Wellpath, everything that we do is about taking care of
people - our patients, our staff and our partners. We are committed
to making a difference by providing hope and healing to vulnerable
patients in challenging clinical environments. Our talented,
compassionate team thrives in an autonomous environment, is
empowered and supported by education, training and the resources to
practice healthcare the way it is meant to be and strives to
"Always Do The Right Thing!"
The Assistant Business Manager, under limited supervision, this
position is responsible directly or through subordinate staff for
the facility's accounting functions including cash control, funds
disbursement, accounts receivable, accounts payable and payroll.
Prepares facility financial reports, analyzes trends, costs,
revenues, financial commitments and obligations to predict future
revenues and expenses. This position also ensures the business and
financial operations function efficiently in the absence of the
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field.
- Minimum of three (3) years of work experience in a
- Demonstrated leadership or supervisory experience required
- Experience with accounting software packages as well as other
software commonly used in a business environment including MS
Outlook, Excel and Word
- None requiredResponsibilities
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures bank deposits, checks, balance controls, and bank
statements are accurate and thoroughly reconciled.
- Maintains all funds e.g., the Petty Cash, Commissary, and
- Participates in the facility's monthly and annual forecasts
including annual budget. Participates in month-end closing and
variance account analysis. Prepares month-end financial reports
including forecasts and miscellaneous management reports and
- Cross-trains and provides relief for Account Payable,
Purchasing, Payroll and Billing functions as necessary.
- Oversees the Billing function to ensure accurate and timely
invoice submission within contract terms.
- Project management including researches, compiles, and analyzes
financial data for the preparation of budget, overtime analysis,
and miscellaneous management requests.
- Oversees employee payroll ensuring that wages are correct,
exceptions and time off requests are properly approved, and
necessary payroll adjustments are processed accurately and
- Maintain facility fixed asset records; ensure timely tagging of
new assets and recording of disposed assets. Responsible for the
annual fixed asset inventory within Corporate policy and
- Assists the Business Manager, as directed, with special
reports, projects etc.
- Function as the Business Manager in his/her absence.
Wellpath is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer
Keywords: Wellpath, Pembroke Pines , Assistant Business Manager, Executive , Pembroke Pines, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!