Company: Round One Entertainment Inc.
Location: Pembroke Pines
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Department: Bowling Round One Entertainment is looking to hire a
full-time, non-exempt Bowling Department Manager.
Overview: The Bowling Manager/Supervisor is responsible for the
sales, profits, staffing, image, and operation of the
bowling/karaoke department. - S/he will be responsible for the
administration of business goals in revenues, expense,
profitability, and customer satisfaction and employee morale for
these departments. Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years of work experience in a bowling,
entertainment, hospitality, or retail industry.
- Some college experience preferred but not required; High School
Diploma or a GED required
- Customer service experience in a similar or comparable work
environment, strong verbal communication skills supported by a
pleasant and positive attitude of "can do" success.
- Strong operational skills with a focus on great time
- Previous experience in a retail/restaurant or customer service
environment required, previous experience in management preferably
of a bowling or game center highly desirable.
- Ability to lead by example.
- Responsible for the sales and profit projections of the
- Meets or exceeds sales goals through the efficient execution of
Company policies and procedures.
- Be consistently on the floor to provide personal sales support
and troubleshoot store.
- Directly supervises department supervisors to ensure they are
in compliance with established store policies, procedures, and
- Provides operational and customer service training for BO/KA
employees at all levels.
- Holds weekly staff meetings with department supervisors to
discuss and resolve any issues relating to operations, staffing,
customer service, etc.
- Writes and/or updates operations manual for departments to
include day-to-day procedures.
- Prepares and presents performance evaluations and counseling
notices to direct reports.
- Knows and understands the department's employees' job
- Proactively supports any promotional activities within the
store and contribute to an effective working environment.
- Assists the Marketing Department with ideas to help increase
store traffic upon request.
- Conducts alcohol and age restriction control in accordance with
- Maintains confidential discussions of employees' increases,
promotions or transfers.
- Reports all irregular issues and problems to store management
for a solution.
- Assist in ensuring that the facility is always clean and
- Performs all shift duties as required by the General
- Additional Duties and Responsibilities to be performed when
directed by the General Manager. Human Resources:
- Selects, coaches, and develops effective staff for Bowling,
Karaoke, and Events Departments.
- Develops a diverse, high-performance team by coaching,
counseling and mentoring.
- Reviews department time sheets for accuracy of hours and
- Assists with new hire orientation for store employees.
- Monitors departments' staffing on a daily basis to ensure each
department is adequately staffed.
- Prepares performance evaluations and counseling notices, as
required, for direct reports. Auditing:
- Audits refund and/or credits against itemized sales from the
- Audits cash drawers and transactions.
- Audits and track special events.
- Creates Daily Audit Report with sales information and auditing
discoveries for store management. Safety, Loss Prevention, and
- Follows Company guidelines for managing confidential
information, customer satisfaction, and supervising store
- Ensures satisfactory maintenance, appearance, and condition of
assigned facilities to comply with security, safety, and
environmental codes and ordinances.
- Enforces compliance with all local, state, federal regulations
and company policy pertaining to safety and loss prevention.
- Complies with all OSHA requirements.
- Contributes to improvement or more efficient and less expensive
ways and means in-store processes.
- Assists in the research and development of resources that
create timely and efficient store workflow.
- Performs special projects and other miscellaneous duties as
assigned by Executive Management.
- Assists in the maintenance and/or update of store IIPP and OSHA
- Maintains high ethical standards in the workplace.
- Maintains good communication with general management, customer
service associates and outside contacts.
- Complies and maintains the confidentiality of all company
policies and procedures. While performing the duties of this job,
the employee regularly works in a bowling center/arcade environment
where high levels of noise, dust, and activity can be expected. The
noise level in the work environment is usually loud. Physical
Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to bend, stretch, twist, climb and have a high
level of mobility/flexibility in small spaces. The employee is
required to stand and walk for extensive periods of time without
breaks during busy times. In addition, the employee will need to be
able to use their hands/fingers to handle and feel and reach with
hands and arms. Lifting and/or moving up to 100lbs with assistance
is required. Paid Time Off (PTO), Medical, Dental, and 401(K) with
company matching, Check out our Facebook (Search: Round1HQ),
Instagram (Round1USA), and Twitter (@Round1USA), Indeed (Round One
Entertainment Inc.), Glassdoor (Round One).
Keywords: Round One Entertainment Inc., Pembroke Pines , Department Manager, Executive , Pembroke Pines, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!