Store Manager - Pembroke Lakes Mall
Location: Pembroke Pines
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Our Store Managers are responsible for building a team of top
performers, creating an amazing customer experience, and empowering
the team to be their very best. You are responsible for managing
all aspects of a store; including hiring and training the best
associates to represent the brand and overseeing all store
operations to reach company sales and profitability goals. You
create a positive environment that develops and engages your
managers, associates and customers every day. You love being part
of a winning team and you bring your energy to work every day.
The Store Manager reports to the District Sales Manager.
Who You Are:
- Inspirational leader who guides their team to achieve great
- Proactively connect with candidates to build talent
- Demonstrates a competitive spirit and desire to win.
- Team player with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Operates with a sense of urgency and effectively manage
- Adapts to change and takes on more responsibilities.
- Self-motivated; seeks personal growth and development.
As the Store Manager you will:
- Use statistical information and market knowledge to create
action plans and achieve financial, customer-service and
operational goals, while addressing the store unique strengths
- Understand and demonstrate product knowledge, selling and
operational skills to maximize sales.
- Engage with customers to build relationships and brand loyalty
by using company tools.
- Attract, develop, and retain top talent
- Motivate and engage your teams by identifying their
- Provide and receive feedback in order to improve performance
and develop team members.
- Communicate clear expectations and hold the store team and
yourself accountable to achieving results.
- Ensure store standards for merchandising and operations are met
- Oversee all controllable expenses such as payroll and training
to increase profitability.
- Establish trust with the team in the face of opposing beliefs,
values or perspectives.
- Remain composed in the face of challenges and unforeseen
- Provide leadership or assistance with floor sets, window
changes, and other merchandising and visual expectations.
- Perform POS transactions on designated shifts and execute
management functions in the absence of Assistant Manager.
- Schedule employees to their strengths to maximize
- Model our values of respect, integrity, teamwork, compassion,
accountability, and inclusivity.
You will also have:
- 2+ years as a Store Manager in similar volume, apparel business
- Proven track record of exceeding sales and statistical
- Flexible availability to meet the needs of the business
(including evenings and weekends).
- May require occasional travel to other store locations (if
needed) and attend district meetings.
--- Bend, lift, open, and move product and fixtures up to 50 lbs.,
** REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION
The Company is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to
enable qualified employees with disabilities to perform the
essential functions of their jobs as required by the Americans with
Disabilities Act (ADA).
SPARC Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value a
culture of inclusion and diversity within our workforce, and are
committed to maintaining a workplace free from prohibited
employment conduct, including discrimination or harassment on the
basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion,
disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status,
civil partnership, status as a covered veteran, status in the
Uniformed Services of the United States, citizenship and any other
characteristic protected by law ("Protected Characteristics").
Keywords: Aeropostale, Pembroke Pines , Store Manager - Pembroke Lakes Mall, Executive , Pembroke Pines, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!