Abdominal/Body Imaging Radiology
Company: Envision Physician Services
Location: Pembroke Pines
Posted on: May 13, 2022
$50,000 + BONUS! South Florida practice hiring a Radiologist
with special interest in Ultrasound. Resident Education part of
position.Radiology Associates of Hollywood, a large sub-specialized
radiology group in desirable coastal South Florida, is currently
seeking a fellowship trained board certified/eligible Radiologist
as the practice Ultrasound champion. All fellowships will be
considered with preference for Pediatric, Body or Women's Imaging
training.Details and Requirements of the position include:
- Candidate must have a strong interest and solid training in
ultrasound imaging, including obstetric and gynecologic, thyroid,
renal, testicular, hepatobiliary, pancreas, musculoskeletal,
vascular and transplant imaging.
- $50,000 + BONUS!!
- Candidate should be prepared to work closely with our lead
ultrasound technologists and supervisors on our ultrasound quality
assurance program and provide regular feedback and education.
- As our ultrasound department expands into new service lines,
candidate will work to develop new hospital system wide
- The applicant will be expected to take an active lead role in
ultrasound education for residents enrolled in the System's OB/GYN
and other clinical GME programs.
- The role necessitates practice-building efforts, including
regularly representing our Radiology Department in attending OB/GYN
Departmental meetings and developing relationships with key
referring physicians and hospital administratorsPractice
Information and Benefits to include:
- Accuracy, attention to detail, professionalism and a commitment
to excellence are the trademarks of our practice.
- We have served the Memorial Healthcare System of South Broward
for over 60 years. Our group provides services for this healthcare
system's 6 hospitals and outpatient facilities, including a Level 1
trauma center and a pediatric hospital.
- We have a fully integrated digital PACS and electronic medical
record. We have state of the art equipment at all facilities.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package including paid
malpractice with tail coverage and CME reimbursement. Interested
Board-Certified/Eligible fellowship trained radiologists should
reply with CV to: Craig Cassidy, Radiology Clinical Recruiter, at
954-967-9331 or e-mail Craig.Cassidy@EnvisionHealth.com.
Keywords: Envision Physician Services, Pembroke Pines , Abdominal/Body Imaging Radiology, Healthcare , Pembroke Pines, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!