Company: Albion Staffing Solutions
Location: Pembroke Pines
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Our client a large physician group with offices in Broward and
Miami are looking for two Medical Assistants to join their team.
Excellent pay and benefits but must be truly a Team Player. We are
looking for someone who has worked the front and back office in a
busy medical practice. Phlebotomy skills required. The position is
considered a crucial link between the patient and the care
delivered by clinical and service staff of the medical office. The
candidate must work collaboratively at the front desk and with all
Clinical services staff in support of direct patient services,
exhibiting flexibility and a "can-do" attitude. Essential duties
include front desk (check-in & out duties, phone support,
scheduling) and assisting the physician with examination as
required, phlebotomy, and assists other staff members in providing
patient care; excellent customer/patient services via phone and
in-person; referring callers to the appropriate departments; making
appointments for patients according to established protocols;
assisting patients/clients with forms. BILINGUAL PREFERRED -
ENGLISH/SPANISH PINES AND ENGLISH/CREOLE OR ENGLISH ONLY FOR
LAUDERHILL Responsibilities and Duties
- Gives direct patient care and performs indirect patient care
activities, under the direction of a physician or nurse.
- Assists physicians with examinations as required and assists
other staff members in providing patient care.
- Communicates observations of patient's status.
- Organize follow-up care and instructions for patients with
abnormal test results.
- Checking and Documenting Vital Signs
- Performs routine laboratory tests, injections, or treatments
under the direction of the attending physician to ensure the
quality of patient care.
- Assist with patient record processing and referral
- Assist with daily patient flow in areas as needed.
- Must be highly flexible; able to accommodate changing needs of
- Proven flexibility and willingness to handle a variety of
- Willingness to work evenings and/or weekends.
- Cross Cover Front Desk Reception as needed
- Receptionist duties (check-in/out, scheduling, phone support)
and other duties as assigned. Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 2 year Medical Assistant Experience
- Phlebotomy Experience
- Understands the importance of maintaining confidentiality; able
to maintain confidentiality under HIPAA standards.
- Front Desk/Check-In & Out Experience
- Maintains a "get it done" attitude
- Well developed verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual in English and Spanish or Creole a plus!
- Proficiency in Medical Records
- EMR Experience Preferred
- Basic to intermediate computer knowledge and skills.
- Must have the ability to exercise a high degree of diplomacy
and tact; excellent customer services and interpersonal
- Cultural sensitivity and demonstrated ability to work with
diverse people groups.
- Intermediate to advanced phone skills; able to effectively
relate via the telephone and in-person to serve the needs of Clinic
patients/clients/ Workplace Location: Applicants will work in the
customer's facility - located in Pembroke Pines and Lauderhill, FL
- Strict Covid-19 Protocols applicable.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.
Albion Staffing Solutions, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity
employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
national origin, citizenship, age or disability. We assure you that
your opportunity for employment depends solely on your
qualifications. Job Requirements:
- Take patients histories and vital signs
- Obtaining patient history and vital signs
- Record vital signs in patient's medical record
- Take patient histories and vital signs
- Collect patient histories and records vital signs
- Obtain and record patient's vital signs
- Take and records patient history and vital signs
- Add medical history into patient medical files
- Serve as a patient advocate
- Measure vital signs and records information on patient
- Obtain vital signs and perform routine patient intake
- Take vital signs and obtain accurate patient history
- Obtain and record vital signs
- Take and record vital signs
- Prepare patients for medical examinations
- Draw and perform vital signs
- Sending/receiving patient medical records
- Measure vital signs and records information on patients'
- Obtain medical information and collect appropriate vital
- Assist rooming patients and taking vitals
Keywords: Albion Staffing Solutions, Pembroke Pines , Medical Assistant, Healthcare , Pembroke Pines, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!