Registered Nurse - Med Surg
Company: South Florida State Hospital
Location: Pembroke Pines
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Registered NurseWhy Wellpath
Join our Wellpath family and make a difference every day by
providing care to society's most vulnerable and often overlooked
individuals. Our team has the distinct honor and responsibility to
show up with non-judgmental compassion to provide hope and healing
to those who need it most. For those of you whose calling it is to
serve others, you've come to the right organization. This is your
moment not only to advance your career, but to join a mission that
aligns with yours. We are Wellpath. We are the right people,
striving to do the right thing. We will continue to create
healthier communities - wherever we go, wherever we grow - one
patient at a time.
About this role
Our Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for assisting in the
delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment,
planning, implementation, and evaluation. The registered nurse
under the supervision of the Charge Nurse(s), directs and guides
patient teaching and activities that commensurate with his/her
education and demonstrated competencies.
What you bring to the table
* Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
* One (1) or more years clinic experience preferred
* Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state in
which you work, or a valid compact state nurse license
* Current CPR Certification
What you will do
As a Registered Nurse (RN) you will:
* Review nursing plans to ensure data collected, nursing diagnoses,
and proposed nursing care plans are relative, and that they confirm
with authorized policy and procedures.
* Review medical records to ensure nursing practice provided is
within boundaries of State guidelines, and that all nursing
recordings are in legible SOAP format to include the date, time,
signature, and discipline.
* Ensure all referrals for consultation, treatment or resolution of
problems are valid and applicable to the documented nursing
* Monitor the nursing service, ensuring the provision of
progressive patient care plans, employing the total team approach
including patient teaching and self-care.
* Assist the Director of Nursing (DON) to ensure that the technical
and clinical skills of the Registered Nurses RNs are current that
they function within the scope of their licensure, and nursing
actions are not delegated to another provider for which that person
is not prepared or qualified.
Wellpath is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer
Our investment in you
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance plan options
* Time off & leave benefits
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Parental benefits
Keywords: South Florida State Hospital, Pembroke Pines , Registered Nurse - Med Surg, Healthcare , Pembroke Pines, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!