Company: Be Env wellness and aesthetics
Location: Pembroke Pines
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionWe ask for a minimum of one year's spa
Title: Receptionist + medical assistant
Both full and part time hours are available
- Oversee and complete the daily operations of the front of house
- Daily Front Desk/Reception Duties: phones, sales, checking
clients in & out
- Consistently provide professional, engaging, and friendly
- Create a welcoming atmosphere for clients during check in and
- Answer telephones consult callers about their specific
- Process client payments and be responsible for shift-end cash
- Help maintain a clean and professional spa environment.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all
- Minimum one year spa, salon, or office receptionist
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Able to work well as a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work flexible days and hours, including evenings and
- Reliable and punctual.
- Ability to handle pressure and maintain composure in stressful
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Work Schedule for full time includes Monday- Friday and
- If you have experience in the following areas this is an ideal
position for you: front desk, customer service, receptionist,
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Keywords: Be Env wellness and aesthetics, Pembroke Pines , Receptionist/medical assistant, Healthcare , Pembroke Pines, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!