RN-Clinical Manager - Telemetry, FT-Days, $7,500 Sign on Bonus, MHP: 5 South - Telemetry
Company: Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Location: Pembroke Pines
Posted on: August 6, 2022
RN-Clinical Manager - Telemetry, FT-Days, $7,500 Sign on Bonus,
MHP: 5 South; ;
Manages the daily operations of the assigned department, unit, or
function to ensure alignment with departmental and organizational
objectives. May provide direct care to patients.
* Assists with developing specific departmental goals, standards,
and objectives which directly support the strategic plan and vision
of the organization.
* Manages staff relations including performance management, staff
satisfaction and conflict management. May oversee scheduling,
recruitment, payroll and student engagements.
* Ensures regulatory compliance. Assist with the identification,
determination and need for systems, equipment and supplies.
Monitors usage, and oversees proper working order of equipment and
ensures adequate supplies.
* Assesses the quality of patient care delivered. Evaluates needs
of patients and families and provides patient and family centered
care. Manages complaints and conflicts through to resolution.
* Plans, implements, and evaluates patient care based on patient
assessment to optimize outcomes and maximize available resources.
Monitors, documents and communicates patient condition as
* This job description is not intended, nor should it be construed
to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts
or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees within this classification.
Competencies and skills:
* STANDARDS OF BEHAVIOR: Acts in a manner that supports the
standards of communication, respect, privacy, and teamwork by
demonstrating a commitment to professional and ethical conduct.
* CUSTOMER SERVICE: Demonstrates commitment to service excellence
by promptly addressing internal/external customer issues/requests,
resolving concerns while maintaining a professional image and
behavior to build and enhance the patient/family/customer
* ACCOUNTABILITY: Accepts ownership of job roles and specific
assignments/goals; works independently, takes responsibility for
own actions; admits mistakes and judgment errors; and accepts
constructive feedback. Connects personal work results to the
accomplishment of team and organizational goals.
* RESPONDING TO CHANGE: Accepts change and adapts in a positive and
productive manner; handles unexpected situations and changes in
direction calmly and with confidence. Views new assignments and job
responsibilities as an opportunity for growth.
* PATIENT SAFETY - NURSING: Complies with and ensures patient
safety practices in the clinical setting.
* DEVELOPMENT AND IMPLEMENTATION OF PLAN OF CARE: Develops and
implements a nursing care plan based on the patient's individual
needs, an interdisciplinary approach, and evidence-based
* ANALYSIS AND DECISION MAKING: Uses decision making processes and
tools to analyze situations and make effective decisions.
* MANAGING PEOPLE: Uses HR/Performance Management processes and
systems to align individual performance to achieve organizational
* PROFESSIONAL CREDIBILITY: Maintains a credible and professional
image by modeling organizational values and exhibiting knowledge
and skills required to contribute to team/department/organizational
* PATIENT AND FAMILY CENTERED CARE: "Provides Patient and Family
Centered Care to patients, families, visitors and internal
* Accredited Program
* BLS Certification
* Registered Nurse License
Education equivalent experience:
Complexity of Work: Requires critical thinking skills, effective
communications skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work
with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful
environment and take appropriate action. May be required to work
odd shifts or provide weekend coverage.
Required Work Experience: Two (2) years nursing experience.
* --------- Department specific credentials - See below- ONCC
Chemotherapy and Biotherapy Provider Certificate Required for those
RN's administering chemotherapy.- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
(ACLS) required for ICU, ED, PACU, Endo, Tele, OB, MHN Pre-Op and
Specialty Procedural areas.- PALS required for Pediatric areas with
the exception of NICU. Certification in Fetal Monitoring through
National Credential Center or through AWOHNN (Intermediate or
Advanced) for L&D RN's.- Newly licensed RN's have 6 months to
obtain ACLS and/or PALS, and Fetal Monitoring if L&D.Note: For
added clarification, see Mandatory Education Requirements Grid.
* Bending and Stooping ; ; ; 80.00%
* Climbing ; ; ; 40.00%
* Keyboard Entry ; ; ; 80.00%
* Kneeling ; ; ; 60.00%
* Lifting/Carrying Patients 35 Pounds or Greater ; ; ; 80.00%
* Lifting or Carrying 0 - 25 lbs Non-Patient ; ; ; 80.00%
* Lifting or Carrying 25.01 lbs - 75 lbs Non-Patient ; ; ;
* Pushing or Pulling 0 - 25 lbs Non-Patient ; ; ; 80.00%
* Pushing or Pulling 26 - 75 lbs Non-Patient ; ; ; 80.00%
* Pushing or Pulling > 75 lbs Non-Patient ; ; ; 80.00%
* Reaching ; ; ; 80.00%
* Repetitive Movement Foot/Leg ; ; ; 40.00%
* Repetitive Movement Hand/Arm ; ; ; 80.00%
* Running ; ; ; 40.00%
* Sitting ; ; ; 60.00%
* Squatting ; ; ; 80.00%
* Standing ; ; ; 80.00%
* Walking ; ; ; 80.00%
* Audible Speech ; ; ; 80.00%
* Hearing Acuity ; ; ; 80.00%
* Smelling Acuity ; ; ; 40.00%
* Depth Perception ; ; ; 80.00%
* Distinguish Color ; ; ; 80.00%
* Seeing - Far ; ; ; 80.00%
* Seeing - Near ; ; ; 80.00%
* Bio hazardous Waste ; ; ; 80.00%
* Biological Hazards - Respiratory ; ; ; 80.00%
* Biological Hazards - Skin or Ingestion ; ; ; 80.00%
* Blood and/or Bodily Fluids ; ; ; 80.00%
* Communicable Diseases and/or Pathogens ; ; ; 80.00%
* Cytotoxic Chemicals ; ; ; 60.00%
* Dust ; ; ; 60.00%
* Gas/Vapors/Fumes ; ; ; 80.00%
* Hazardous Chemicals ; ; ; 80.00%
* Hazardous Medication ; ; ; 80.00%
* Computer Monitor ; ; ; 80.00%
* Domestic Animals ; ; ; 40.00%
* Fire Risk ; ; ; 40.00%
* Magnetic Fields ; ; ; 40.00%
* Moving Mechanical Parts ; ; ; 40.00%
* Needles/Sharp Objects ; ; ; 80.00%
* Potential Electric Shock ; ; ; 40.00%
* Potential for Physical Assault ; ; ; 40.00%
* Wet or Slippery Surfaces ; ; ; 80.00%
Memorial Hospital Pembroke joined Memorial Healthcare System in
1995, adding 301 licensed beds and a wide range of clinical
expertise to the system. New facilities and programs continue to be
added, providing a wide scope of services such as:
* Emergency Care
* Hernia Repair
* Medical Detoxification
* Stroke Treatment
* Wound Care
* 24/7 Care Center
The Joint Commission has ranked Memorial Hospital Pembroke as a Top
Performer on Key Quality Measures, and the hospital has received
the Get With the Guidelines Gold Plus Award for Stroke by the
American Heart Association and the American Stroke Association.
Disclaimer: This job description is not intended, nor should it be
construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills,
efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is
intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed
by employees within this classification.
Keywords: Memorial Hospital Pembroke, Pembroke Pines , RN-Clinical Manager - Telemetry, FT-Days, $7,500 Sign on Bonus, MHP: 5 South - Telemetry, Healthcare , Pembroke Pines, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!