Location: Pembroke Pines
Posted on: September 12, 2022
Why Wellpath:Here at Wellpath, everything that we do is about
taking care of people - our patients, our staff and our partners.
We are committed to making a difference by providing hope and
healing to vulnerable patients in challenging clinical
environments. Our talented, compassionate team thrives in an
autonomous environment, is empowered and supported by education,
training and the resources to practice healthcare the way it is
meant to be and strives to "Always Do The Right Thing!"
About this role:Our Psychologist provides individual therapy and
group psychotherapy. The Psychologist conducts psychological
evaluations and psychological testing. The Psychologist is an
active member of the treatment team, providing staff education as
needed on psychological issues. The Psychologist is responsible for
developing; monitoring and implementing behavioral management plans
as well as assigned responsibilities for quality assurance
monitoring.What you bring to the table:Education for
- A Ph.D. or Psy.D. in clinical psychology from an accredited
universityExperience for Psychologist:
- 2-5 years of experience in clinical psychology
desired.Licenses/Certifications for Psychologist:
- Current license as a Psychologist in the state of practiceWhat
you will do:
- Provides individual and group psychotherapy, family therapy,
design and implementation of individualized behavior plans,
competency groups, and psycho-education.
- Provides psychological assessments, as well as psychological
evaluations, and quality assurance reviews as required. Serves as a
consultant to the multidisciplinary teams. Review of assessments,
case presentations, and quantitative chart reviews.
- Supervises and trains the psychology students, provides
training and education to the rest of the clinical team as needed,
provides expert testimony to the court, serves on committees.
Provides individual and group supervision to psychology interns.
Demonstrates knowledge of ethical and related clinical
- Performs as Head of the Specialized Behavioral Committee and
its efforts, and initiatives in the facility if applicable.
- Develop all new behavior management plans and oversees the
collection of data on the target behaviors for the Behavior Plans
with the approval of the treatment team members.
- Performs timely, complete and legible documentation of services
provided, consistent with professional standards and facility
- Demonstrates understanding of, and complies with special
precautions, disaster and fire safety procedures, assists with
finding alternatives to seclusion and restraint, knowledge of abuse
reporting. Completion of mandatory training, review by Director of
- Provides trainings as assigned by.
- Observe individuals in group interactions or in other contexts
to detect indications of mental deficiency, abnormal behavior, or
maladjustment and discuss the treatment of problems with clients
and clinical team members.
- Must be able to apply principles of critical thinking to a
variety of practical and emergent situations and accurately follow
standardized procedures that may call for deviations.
- Must be able to apply sound judgment beyond a specific set of
instructions and apply knowledge to different factual
- Must be alert at all times; pay close attention to
- Must be able to work under stress on a regular or continuous
- Perform other duties as assigned.Wellpath is an
EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability EmployerOur investment in
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance plan options
- Time off & leave benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Parental benefits
- Perks and discounts
- And more available here https://wellpathcareers.com/
Keywords: Wellpath, Pembroke Pines , Psychologist, Healthcare , Pembroke Pines, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!