Nursing Faculty- Full Time Med Surg
Company: HCA, Hospital Corporation of America
Location: Pembroke Pines
Posted on: January 18, 2023
Galen College of Nursing is a vibrant and growing,
single-purpose nursing college focused on expanding access to
quality nursing education. Our culture is at the forefront of
everything we do. Galen's fundamental goals are to be the best
place for nursing education and the best place to work and one
cannot be true without the other.
At Galen College of Nursing, we want to ensure your needs are met.
We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision
plans along with some unique benefits including:
* Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
* Paid Personal Leave
* 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of
* Identity Theft Protection discounts
* Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
* Adoption Assistance
* Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
As you consider joining Galen, please carefully consider how you
will model the culture we embrace and look to sustain. A culture
where good ideas can come from anywhere and transparency is vital.
Respect, accountability and integrity are non-negotiables, and
commitment is created and sustained through the development of all
employees. We care about each other and our students. We look for
ways to exceed expectations and we are always looking for ways to
improve and grow, while delivering the promise of extraordinary
nursing education, matched only by a commitment to our students'
success. If you feel our culture aligns with your strength of
experience, attitude and authentic desire to work with great people
to help changes lives, we'd love to talk!
Galen College is currently looking for committed, engaged, creative
Med Surg faculty who want to profoundly influence nursing student
success and partake and engage in the full scope of the Nursing
Faculty role. We are seeking a full time instructors. As a Nursing
Instructor you will be responsible for engaging in the full scope
of the academic nurse educator role.
* Facilitate learning and learner development
* Use assessment and evaluation strategies
* Participate in curriculum development, implementation, and
* Evaluation of program outcomes
* Ongoing development of the nurse educator role
* Engage in scholarship
* Develop and function as a leader and change agent; and function
within the educational environment
* This role must be fulfilled in accordance with rules and
regulations of the state and federal regulatory and accrediting
* Instructors must hold an active and unencumbered Nursing license
in the state of Florida
* Have at least two years of experience and hold an MSN or higher
* Experience in clinical area of expertise
* Experience must be within the last five years
* Healthcare facility leadership and management experience a
* Maintain knowledge of curriculum development and teaching
* Familiarity with the state board of nursing Rules and Regulations
for nursing and nursing education
* Ability to adapt rapidly to a variety of situations
Galen College Values:
Inclusivity: I foster an environment that provides opportunity for
every individual to reach their full potential.
Character: I act with integrity and compassion in all I do.
Accountability: I own my role and accept responsibility for my
Respect: I value every person as an individual with unique
contributions worthy of consideration.
Excellence: I commit myself to the highest level of quality in
everything I do.
We are Galen College of Nursing. Our focus is nursing education and
our students' success is all that matters. We offer a unique
educational experience we call Pure Nursing. Our knowledgeable and
caring faculty and staff take personal interest in helping our
students achieve their goals. Galen College is regionally
accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools
Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award associate, baccalaureate,
and master's degrees. The baccalaureate degree in nursing program
at Galen College of Nursing is accredited by the Commission on
Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), and the associate degree
program is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education
in Nursing (ACEN). For complete information related to Galen's
accreditation status, please visit our website.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
**Job:** **Education Training & Professional Development*
**Title:** *Nursing Faculty- Full Time Med Surg*
**Location:** *Florida-Pembroke Pines-Galen Colleges of
**Requisition ID:** *27750-0701GCNF-MIA*
Keywords: HCA, Hospital Corporation of America, Pembroke Pines , Nursing Faculty- Full Time Med Surg, Healthcare , Pembroke Pines, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!