Pediatrician - South Florida! Work/Life Balance - Great Team!
Company: Pediatric Associates
Location: Pembroke Pines
Posted on: November 16, 2023
CARE FOR CHILDREN WHILE WE CARE FOR YOU! Pediatric Associates -
Provide Care at a Practice that Cares for You! We are dedicated to
improving our patients health through compassion and empathy!
- Our providers are our leaders, and your peers!
- Great pay in awesome locations!
- Competitive Salary
- Helpful support staff
- Benefits Start Day One!
- Thorough onboarding process Education / licensure /
- M.D. or D.O. degree required.
- Successful completion of an Accreditation Council for Graduate
Medical Education ( ACGME ) or American Osteopathic Association
(AOA) approved post-graduate residency, or equivalent in
- Current, Unrestricted license to practice medicine in the State
- Current, Unrestricted Florida state specific DEA license
- Current Board Certification appropriate for degree or be Board
eligible and certified within five years of employment.
- Meets all requirements in order to obtain medical staff
membership and required privileges.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification is required and
Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) as required for hospital
Keywords: Pediatric Associates, Pembroke Pines , Pediatrician - South Florida! Work/Life Balance - Great Team!, Healthcare , Pembroke Pines, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!