Company: Twin Peaks
Location: Pembroke Pines
Posted on: June 13, 2022
We want you to join the party!! Are you energetic, outgoing and
ready to make money? Then we are looking for you to join our team!!
We are a high volume restaurant with room for advancement!!!
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
This job requires the Twin Peaks Janitor, Busser to clean and
maintain the Twin Peaks restaurant. Each team member is defined by
pride, extreme standards, and discipline when it comes to keeping
his/her restaurant clean and sanitized.
- Clean TP black hat facing forward at all times. Brim never
- Hair must be kept clean. All hair must be kept underneath the
- Clean shaven. Beards & mustaches are allowed, but must be
- Fingernails must be kept trimmed.
- Jewelry is not allowed to be worn in ears, face, around the
neck or wrists.
- Head phones or ear buds are not to be worn.
- Clean non-faded/wrinkled TP kitchen shirt tucked in.
- Belt is required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The duties and responsibilities of a Twin Peaks Hear of House Line
Cook include, but are not limited to:
- Adhering to uniform standards
- Adhering to policies and procedures that maintain a clean and
- Maintain clean and organized stations and equipment
- Ensure HOH Standards, Safety and Sanitation, and GHS
requirements are followed at all times
- Ability to work as a team
- Train using tablets or computer
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Any other duty/responsibility that management may deem
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Proven experience as a Janitor Busser.
Ability to communicate in English. Must be able understand the
policies and procedures used to clean and sanitize a
Ability to apply common sense and understanding to carry out simple
one or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized
situations with only occasional or no variables.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Must attend orientation and agree to policies and procedures as
outlined in the Twin Peaks training. Must attend and successfully
complete the training program prior to working a shift without
supervision. Must successfully attend and complete any and all
other required training in compliance with local and state
regulations, such as food and/or alcohol service
The physical demands described here are the representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this role. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
While performing the duties of this role, the janitor busser is
regularly required to stand; walk; use hands and fingers to handle,
feel, or carry objects, product, or controls; and talk or hear. The
janitor busser is required to reach with hands and arms. The
janitor busser must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this role include close
vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to
Keywords: Twin Peaks, Pembroke Pines , Busser, Hospitality & Tourism , Pembroke Pines, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!