Entry Level Restaurant Manager
Location: Pembroke Pines
Posted on: September 13, 2022
PDQ = People Dedicated to Quality. Our restaurants offer food
made from scratch that our guests feel good about eating and our
Team Members are proud to serve. We keep things simple and do them
the right way, because that's the only way we know how. Servin' up
chicken with no added steroids, no added hormones, and no
nonsense.Because we are People Dedicated to Quality, our
hospitality and food are Just Made, Better. We promise this to our
Guests, our Team Members and the Communities we are part of.NOW
- Hourly Restaurant ManagersThe manager assists the Operating
Director in providing direction, training and the skill to ensure
that the Guests' expectations are exceeded, Team Members are
treated fairly and with respect and that each shift reaches its
business goals.A PDQ Manager:
- Has excellent people and Guest service skills
- Is fully proficient in all aspects of the kitchen.
- Manages both Front and Heart of the House operations.
- Relentlessly focuses on quality and making sure we meet or
exceed our standards.
- Is responsible for all product ordering and receiving.
- Is responsible for scheduling and running efficient shifts of
- Is able to read, interpret and positively impact P&L
- Operates the business in accordance with strict PDQ
- Cultivates a diverse culture for our Team Members where they
are safe, secure and free from harassment.
- Coaches and teaches our Team Members while recognizing and
rewarding performance as well as effort.We are looking for people
who have a passion for Guest service and providing a great Team
Member experience. Successful restaurant managers (RM) have been in
roles such as shift managers or assistant restaurant managers (AM)
for 2+ years and have worked in restaurants such as Chick-fil-a,
Chipotle, or Panera Bread.As a part of the PDQ team we offer:
- Career Development and Growth Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Competitive pay with monthly bonus program
- Comprehensive training programEqual Opportunity EmployerPDQ
(PDQ) is a well established, fast casual restaurant concept that
has growth opportunities for team members in a casual dining
restaurnat company. At People Dedicated to Quality you can grow
your career with us.In this RM role, you will manage restaurant
front of house / service teams along with assistant manager roles
and duties working as a member of the restaurant management (AM)
team.#SourcingPro #10uv #date090722 #pdq1016manager
Keywords: PDQ, Pembroke Pines , Entry Level Restaurant Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Pembroke Pines, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!