Business Risk Senior Manager - C13 - AML Risk and Control Team Manager
Location: Pembroke Pines
Posted on: November 22, 2022
The Business Risk Senior Manager accomplishes results through
the management of professional team(s) and department(s).
Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined
area. Contributes to standards around which others will operate.
Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate
within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the
objectives of the entire function. Requires basic commercial
awareness. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are
required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in
particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external
customers. Has responsibility for volume, quality, timeliness and
delivery of end results of an area. May have responsibility for
planning, budgeting and policy formulation within area of
expertise. Involved in short-term planning resource planning. Full
management responsibility of a team, which may include management
of people, budget and planning, to include duties such as
performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary and
terminations and may include budget approval.Responsibilities:
- Accomplishes results through the management of professional
team(s) and department(s).
- Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a
- Contributes to standards around which others will operate.
- Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively
integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and
contribute to the objectives of the entire function.
- Requires basic commercial awareness.
- Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in
order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular
colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers.
- Partners with the team on all new or modified processes to
review through the appropriate governance routines and launch with
adequate controls which can be monitored and reported.
- Ensures internal reviews and external examinations are well
managed with clearly evidenced controls.
- Provided support of assigned business area by attending and
participating in business meeting routines to provide control
related updates to the team and learn about any new initiatives the
team will need to support.
- Proactively identifies emerging risks and assists the control
team with resolving control gaps and issues and helps to create
corrective action plans, inclusive of root cause identification and
- Ad hoc control / audit related requests as needed.
- Serve as partner on Manager Control Assessment (MCA) Quarterly
Risk Assessment and the Annual Risk Assessment process.
- Actively focus on process improvement, creating efficiencies,
and ensuring proactive approach and partnership to audit
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team
- Ability to manage teams.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made,
demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation
and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving
compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to
Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal
behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing
and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as
effectively supervise the activity of others and create
accountability with those who fail to maintain these
- 6-10 years exeperience in management, risk management and/or
regulatory compliance in one or more of the following risk
disciplines: technology risk, business continuity, operational
risk, supplier risk, or audit and controls. Broad knowledge of
other risk areas, with strong understanding of supplier or
third-party risk impact in a financial services company is a plus .
Demonstrates knowledge of in-scope business and product areas
- Project management and governance experience with demonstrated
ability to achieve and exceed critical milestones.
- Must have a Outstanding leadership, communication, and
influencing skills as this leader will work with Sr leaders, and
audit partners on a regular basis.
- Ability to foster working relationships with other leaders
across multiple lines of business and with support organizations,
including auditors and regulators.
- Demonstrated judgement and critical thinking skills.Education:
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience,
potentially Masters degreeProficiency with Analytical tools
desired. - Job Family Group: Risk Management - Job Family:Business
Risk & Controls Time Type: Full time Primary Location: Miami
Florida United States Primary Location Salary Range: $99,590.00 -
$149,380.00 Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action
employer.Qualified applicants will receive consideration without
regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a
protected veteran.Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi")
invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career
opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a
reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a
career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi .View the " EEO is
the Law " poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement .View the EEO
Policy Statement .View the Pay Transparency Posting - Effective
November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for
positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and
provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of
Keywords: Citi, Pembroke Pines , Business Risk Senior Manager - C13 - AML Risk and Control Team Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Pembroke Pines, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!