Shift Packaging Mechanic
Company: U.S. Sugar Corp.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Position Summary: Reporting to the Team Leader, this is a
rotating shift-work position with periodic overtime and recall
requirements, including nights, weekends, and holidays, working
independently or in a team, to safely and efficiently maintain
high-speed automated process and packaging related equipment, in
order to minimize downtime and ensure constant operation.
- Abide by all Company policies outlined in the Employee Handbook
and comply with all Company, Local, State and Federal regulations
relating to Health, Safety, Operations, etc.
- Successfully participate in and complete all training sessions,
safety classes, pre-shift meetings, and/or certifications related
to the position.
- Using a computerized work order system, plan, schedule, and
conduct regular preventative maintenance inspections of all
equipment and work areas to identify hazards, clean equipment, and
repair and maintain operational condition of facilities and
- Maintain inspect, troubleshoot and repair high-speed automated
packaging equipment such as labeling machines, palletizers, stretch
wrappers, bagging machines, metal detectors, and other related
- Maintain all related safety equipment and tools of the
- Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish a
variety of complicated tasks with minimal supervision.
- Capable of working with overhead crane and various lifting
devices including proper rigging procedures.
- Ability to pass pulmonary function test.
- Ability to operate automated equipment using touch screen
- Ability to learn and implement Current Good Manufacturing
Practices (CGMP), including good housekeeping.
Keywords: U.S. Sugar Corp., Pembroke Pines , Shift Packaging Mechanic, Other , Clewiston, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!