Assistant Branch Manager
Company: BankUnited Financial Corporation
Location: Pembroke Pines
Posted on: May 3, 2021
SUMMARY: The Assistant Branch Manager (ABM) oversees the
day-to-day operations of assigned branch (or branches) and
reinforces the Bank's vision through personal modeling of expected
sales, service and production behaviors. An Assistant Branch
Manager spends approximately 70% of his/her time on sales
production and 30% of his/her time on branch and team
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
Other duties and special projects may be assigned.
- Assist the Producing Market Leader in ensuring the branch meets
and exceeds day to day established sales and revenue goals and
credit quality standards through personal and staff
- Lead, direct, manage and coach all personnel within a branch to
meet and exceed established short-term and long-term sales goals.
The Assistant Manager takes the lead role in being the "sales
coach" for the branch.
- Meet and exceed personal production goals for credit, deposit,
and fee income categories.
- Direct and coordinate the day to day activities of a Branch,
involving responsibility and accountability for budget, personnel,
goal-achievement, compliance requirements, and 100% client
- Ensure that branch operation functions are managed accurately
and timely. Maintain branches operational integrity.
- Manage service levels against customer expectations.
- Ensure day to day compliance and operational risk controls in
accordance with bank and/or regulatory standards and policies.
- Approve specific check amounts, wire transfers, cashier's
checks, uncollected funds, and insufficient funds based on credit
authority limitations preset by management.
- Identify obstacles and opportunities and empower team members
to remove obstacles to sales and service under personal
- Maintain an understanding of all current financial products,
policies, procedures and regulations.
- Adhere to all current policies, procedures, and
- Manage programs and reward systems developed with the Producing
Market Leader to increase morale, develop employees, and maintain
high levels of performance, etc. in order to assist in reducing
- Producing Market Leader's efforts within the business community
and civic organizations to generate new business.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Carries out supervisory
responsibilities for the Operations Specialist and Financial
Specialists in the Branch in accordance with the organization's
policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include
interviewing, hiring, and training associates; planning, assigning,
and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and
disciplining associates; addressing complaints and resolving
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: High School diploma or GED
required. Associates or Bachelor's Degree preferred. 3-5 years
progressive banking (branch) experience with demonstrated
leadership capabilities required. Strong branch operations and
sales experience preferred.
Keywords: BankUnited Financial Corporation, Pembroke Pines , Assistant Branch Manager, Other , Pembroke Pines, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!