Company: Bolay Fresh Bold Kitchen
Location: Pembroke Pines
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Salary: $45,000 to $60,000 depending on
Bolay Fresh Bold Kitchen is redefining a career in
Position Overview: A Bolay Restaurant Manager
is responsible for leading in the overall management of the
restaurants daily operations. The Restaurant Manager is responsible
for all aspects of the business while cultivating a diverse culture
for our Team Members and ensures perfect execution, 100% of the
time. Focusing on restaurant cleanliness and performance while
building relationships with our guests and local communities.
A day in the life of a Restaurant
- Fully proficient in all aspects of the kitchen.
- Manage both Front of the House and Back of the House
- Ensure perfect execution and believes in getting it right 100%
of the time, relentlessly focusing on quality to ensure we meet or
exceed Bolays standards.
- Responsible for all product ordering and receiving.
- Responsible for scheduling and running efficient shifts of Team
- Able to read, interpret and positively impact a Profit & Loss
statement, including food labor, supply and utilities to meet or
exceed budget goals.
- Operate the business in accordance with strict Bolay
- Cultivates a diverse culture for our Team Members where they
are safe, secure and free from harassment.
- Coach Team Members while recognizing and rewarding performance
as well as effort.
What it takes:
- Flexible Scheduling
- Competitive Pay including monthly bonuses based on
- Fun & Energized Environment
- Free Shift Meals
- Active Lifestyle Uniforms
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401K Opportunities
- Company Paid Short Term Disability
- Closed or Early Closures on Holidays (Easter, July 4th,
Christmas Day, Thanksgiving and more)
- Paid Time Off
- Career Growth Opportunities
Our Ethos: To inspire our team and guests to be
the best versions of themselves through our extraordinary
- Neat Appearance
- Outgoing, Friendly Personality, Team Player & Can Do
- Organized & Punctual
- Ability to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced
- Great Communication and writing skills
- Relationships over transactions - Focus on the experience and
creating lifelong relationships. Connect with people.
Bolay Fresh Bold Kitchen is on a mission to build a WINNING TEAM,
one great Team Member at a time. Bolay is one of the fastest
growing fast-casual concepts and has ample opportunities for career
growth. We are here to redefine what a career in the industry can
truly mean. We are here to create a platform for success for EVERY
single team member who walks through our doors. To encourage and
promote greatness and offer the opportunity to reach your full
potential and be the very best version of yourself. It's all here,
ready for the taking. We're in the people business. We just happen
to serve great food, and we can't wait to meet you.
Bolay Fresh Bold Kitchen Accolades and
- Demonstrated leadership skills, including coaching, directing,
and motivating a team.
- Grassroots marketing skills.
- Prior leadership experience in restaurants preferred.
- Passion for developing people.
- Must be 18 yrs or older
- Stand up/be on your feet for long periods of time
- Able to lift over 25lbs
- Use motion that entails pushing, pulling, stretching and
continuous bilateral use of fingers and wrist
- Maintain a clean and neat workstation following health code and
- - Voted FORBES 500 Best Start Up Employers 2020
- - Voted Glassdoors Best Place to Work 2019/2020
- - Voted Great Place to Work 2019/2020
Keywords: Bolay Fresh Bold Kitchen, Pembroke Pines , Restaurant Manager, Other , Pembroke Pines, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!