Remote Injury Specialist Claims Adjuster
Company: Elephant Insurance
Location: Pembroke Pines
Posted on: June 5, 2021
Elephant is a wholly owned subsidiary of Admiral Group, PLC,
which is the largest auto insurer in the UK with subsidiaries in
France, Italy, Spain, and the United States. Admiral’s phenomenal
success is driven by their strongly people-focused culture, which
Elephant is proud to take part in.
We believe that people who like what they do, do it better. We
pride ourselves on a relaxed and friendly company culture that has
earned us the honor of being named one of the best places to work
in Richmond! As our company grows, we encourage an environment of
individual contribution, long-term commitment, and profitable
- Competitive medical, dental, vision and life insurance at
little cost to employees
- Stock grants and stock dividends for all employees, up to
$5,000 per year
- Competitive 401k Package
- 22 days of Paid Time Off each year
- Parental Leave Policy for new parents
About Our Work from Home Florida Injury Specialist
Claims Adjuster Position:
Elephant Insurance is looking for an associate with extensive
Florida personal auto injury claims knowledge. This adjuster will
assist in handling all our Florida losses as well as help handle
claims from our other states. This role will act as the
Florida claims subject matter expert for the department by
assisting with training, regulatory guidelines, and department
development. This adjuster will be expected to maintain a normal
claims work case load in addition to being the Florida claims
subject matter expert.
- Take recorded statements from policyholders, claimants, agents,
witnesses, police officers, passengers and other parties as
- Understand and apply differences in claims handling based on
- Complete investigative research to verify coverage and resolve
complex coverage issues.
- Make recommendations on claims with potential grounds for
- Interpret policy and State laws in order to make accurate
liability and coverage decisions.
- Communicate decisions regarding coverage, liability, and
damages to customers.
- Take appropriate action for the repair option selected by the
- Ensure that all damages are consistent with the report of the
- Evaluate, negotiate, and settle third-party injury claims with
both attorney represented and unrepresented claimants.
- Work with defense counsel to handle litigated cases as
- Handle first-party injury claims.
- Attend mediations or arbitrations where required.
- Evaluate claims for subrogation potential.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Assist trainers in researching and creating training materials
to be distributed to the rest of the department.
Work from Home Requirements:
- Existing internet access at home.
- Separate dedicated workspace, preferably with a door to avoid
- If necessary, you will be responsible for arranging childcare
services to ensure your working environment is undisturbed,
allowing for complete focused attention to detail during working
- College Degree
- Ability to build rapport quickly
- 7+ years of Florida personal auto claims handling
- Applicable Insurance Designation
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multi-task, prioritize and organize with limited
- Able to manage conflict and communicate difficult messages
- Excellent attention to detail, time management, and
- 2+ years of Florida personal auto claims litigation handling
Keywords: Elephant Insurance, Pembroke Pines , Remote Injury Specialist Claims Adjuster, Other , Pembroke Pines, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!