Planner, Supply & Demand
Company: Revlon, Inc.
Location: Pembroke Pines
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Key objectives will be achieving/improving/exceeding targeted
standards and goals, managing timely and accurate order processing
through all facets of the Revlon process and managing supply and
demand within the product supply chain.
An enthusiastic self-starter with proven skills in Supply Chain
/Demand Planning. Excellent organizational skills, ability to
balance immediate/long term priorities and exceptional multitasking
skills are a necessity.
- Participate in creation of rolling 24 month customer sku level
- Provide support in the interpretation and collection all
appropriate business intelligence in the development of customer
sku level forecasts
- Cooperate with Business Development Managers; demand planning,
buyers, marketing, shipping, distribution, and BDP (3PL) to ensure
superior service and satisfaction to customers.
- Proactively engage the Supply Chain support groups by providing
clear customer expectations in order to maximize the order
fulfillment rate and on-time delivery for approximately.
- Maintain the pricing and discount structure on the ordering /
invoicing system by SKU and Distributor.
- Provide superior bilingual customer service.
- Regularly review cuts made to orders, advising the customer and
commercial team of back to stock dates.
- Maintains and manages product history, forecasts and new
- Assists in the improvement of demand system forecasting
accuracy for customers.
- Analyzes internal demand stream information and categorizes
according to demand patterns.
- Monitor the planned phase outs of existing items and assure
they are timed with any linked successor SKU launches.
- Manage the development and design of dashboards and other
regular reports and analyses for key stakeholders.
- Investigate and process claims and request credit / debit notes
through finance as needed.
- Research and follow up on Customer inquiries: order changes,
cancellations, refusals, and opportunities /complaints related to
- Perform quality control checks throughout order entry / booking
process to ensure accuracy.
Knowledge, Skills and Education:
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in business or supply
- 2-5 years' experience with at least 2 years demand planning/
forecasting experience in relevant functional areas and
- Detail oriented and strong sense of urgency to drive
- Proven ability to analyze and consolidate large volumes of
data, develop a fact-based point of view, and communicate it
effectively and convincingly.
- Ability to partner effectively with other functions to
successfully execute strategy
- Highest integrity and ethical standards. Revlon has a code of
business conduct that requires all employees to act with the
highest degree of ethical standards in everything they do and to
create and encourage a culture of ethics and compliance. This is an
essential requirement for this position.
Keywords: Revlon, Inc., Pembroke Pines , Planner, Supply & Demand, Other , Pembroke Pines, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!