Container Delivery Driver - 117
Company: Waste Pro
Location: Pembroke Pines
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Waste Pro of Pembroke Pines has an Immediate Opening for a
Container Delivery Driver!
* Drive Container Delivery truck to replace or repair
* Provides Distinguishably Different level of service through
courteous and expeditious customer service in all aspects of refuse
operation to the general public and customers.
* Exhibits a positive attitude towards company, customer and
* Answers questions for customers and directs them to contact
Customer Service or Sales Representative for additional
* Operates compaction and lift equipment on vehicle.
* Performs Daily Pre and Post Trip inspections as set forth by
Waste Pro procedures and D.O.T. guidelines.
* Completes Safety Lane activity and DVIR daily in accordance with
Waste Pro safety lane guidelines.
* Inspect/Clean Truck: Lift hood, inspect under the hood, walk
around and check under carriage; pump gas, check fluid levels and
air tires - Uses air gauge, dipstick for levels, and gas pump
nozzle for gas fill.
* Prepares, maintains, and submits required company and
regulation-mandated reports and documents.
* Performs other tasks as required -- such as, but not limited to,
assisting other routes for completion, attending community events,
or delivery of bins and/or carts. Must comply with all Department
of Transportation and State requirements
* Employees in this job classification must attend and participate
in corporation sponsored training courses as assigned.
* Employees in this job classification are responsible for keeping
up to date on current technology, as job appropriate, being used by
Waste Pro USA.
* Any additional job duties that may be assigned by the
* Understand refuse collection policies, procedures, guidelines and
* Must have a Class A or B CDL valid for the state in which the
* Must be 21 years of age or older
* Must have a clean driving record with at least 1 year of previous
experience operating a vehicle requiring a CDL within the past 7
* Follow a designated refuse collection route or work schedule
* Hear in the normal audio range with or without correction; See in
the normal visual range with or without correction
* Exhibit normal range of body motion
* Understand and carry out oral and written instructions;
* Drive a front-end, side, rear-end, or roll off loading refuse
truck, including right-hand driver's position on certain equipment,
observing legal and defensive driving practices.
* Maintain written records and service responses
* Must be able to speak and read English well enough to communicate
with customers, co-workers, dispatch and super visors, understand
highway and traffic signals, and be able to make legible entries on
Special Considerations/Physical Work Requirements:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
* Ability to perform pushing, pulling, bending, lifting of up to 75
pounds throughout the shift with or without reasonable
accommodations. As well as climb into and out of a truck
Works in a variety of environment conditions, including wide
temperature and weather variations including heat, cold, snow,
rain, wind; noise and vibrations, fumes, odors and dust
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Keywords: Waste Pro, Pembroke Pines , Container Delivery Driver - 117, Other , Pembroke Pines, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!