Store Support Associate Team Leader (Customer Service Assistant Department Manager) Full Time
Company: Whole Foods
Location: Pembroke Pines
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Assist the Team Leader in all aspects of daily operations
including cash office management, expense control, buying,
merchandising, labor, regulatory compliance, and special projects
as assigned. Lead and develop Team Members.
- Set and achieve the highest standards of retail execution.
- Help foster a positive work environment of outstanding
teamwork, mutual respect, and exceptional morale.
- Partner with Team Leader to select, train, develop, mentor,
motivate and counsel Team Members in a manner that builds and
sustains a high-performance team and minimizes turnover.
- Model and deliver outstanding customer service.
- Work with team members to ensure customers receive the highest
level of service possible.
- Follow through on all customer questions, requests, and resolve
concerns as needed.
- Maximize productivity and efficiency through proper
- Work with the Team Leader to achieve sales, margin, expense,
and labor targets.
- Follow and comply with established procedures, including
Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and safe work
- Keep all cases and shelves clean, well-stocked and properly
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal, motivational, team building and
- High energy, enthusiastic, and displays an affinity for our
products, core values, and company philosophy
- Proficient mathematical skills to calculate margin, monitor
profitability, and manage inventory
- Basic to intermediate proficiency with computer applications
and programs including email, Microsoft Office, and operations
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends,
and holidays as needed
Desired Work Experiences
- 1+ year of Leadership experience
- Customer Service Focus
- Store Operations (Inventory, Labor Management, Cost
- Team Oriented
- Point-of-Sale (POS) Systems
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment
opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race,
color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status,
disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole
Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on
qualifications for the position to be filled and business
Keywords: Whole Foods, Pembroke Pines , Store Support Associate Team Leader (Customer Service Assistant Department Manager) Full Time, Other , Pembroke Pines, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!