Shift Maintenance Mechanic
Company: U.S. Sugar Corp.
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Position Summary: This is a shift-work position with periodic
overtime and recall requirements, including nights, weekends, and
holidays, working independently or in a team, safely and
efficiently maintain process and related equipment to ensure high
- Abide by all Company policies outlined in the Employee Handbook
and comply with all Company, Local, State and Federal regulations
relating to Health, Safety, Operations, etc.
- Successfully participate in and complete all training sessions,
safety classes, pre-shift meetings, and/or certifications related
to the position.
- Using a computerized work order system, plan, schedule, and
conduct regular preventative maintenance inspections of all
equipment and work areas to identify hazards, clean equipment, and
repair and maintain operational condition of facilities and
- Inspect, maintenance, lubricate, repair, breakdown, clean up,
and/or install processing equipment such as pumps, screw conveyors,
belt conveyors, hydraulic systems, centrifugals, gear boxes, fans,
pipe fittings and valves.
- Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish a
variety of complicated tasks with minimal supervision. Must have
knowledge of liquid process and transfer equipment, including, but
not limited to, pumps, motors, conveyors, centrifugals, agitators,
and auxiliary equipment.
- Maintain all related safety equipment and tools of the
Keywords: U.S. Sugar Corp., Pembroke Pines , Shift Maintenance Mechanic, Other , Clewiston, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!