Merchandise Planner, Ecommerce
Location: Pembroke Pines
Posted on: June 7, 2021
About the Role
As Boxy Charm's E-Commerce Merchandise Planner you will be
responsible for building a bottoms up sales plan and open-to-buy in
line with the financial plans for our rapidly growing e-commerce
business. This position will be integral in planning the KPI's to
meet and exceed our targets.
A successful E-Commerce Merchandise Planner is a self-starter,
highly analytical with a passion for both product and financials
and organized with the ability to be agile in a fast and
What You'll Be Doing
- Build a sales plan and open-to-buy by category in collaboration
with the merchandising and brands team, providing retail, cost, and
- Analyze results from Boxy Ecom events to determine the business
drivers and opportunities for the future synthesizing date for
hindsight to be shared with key partners.
- Foster relationships with internal cross functional partners
and be a strong team player to find solutions and keep the teams on
- Implement analysis and reporting on the performance of the
- Work with team to ensure inventory is being used and
- Provide team with actionable information to meet and exceed
What We're Looking For
- 4-6 years' experience in merchandise planning.
- Ability to set priorities and objectives and organize work
appropriately to not let the teams fall behind.
- Strong retail math skills and financial acumen.
- Robust speaking, writing and presentation skills.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills, Google Sheets.
- Ability to make sound decisions confidently equally using
intuition and data.
- Ability to manage through ambiguous and subjective
- Autonomous work style yet has a strong sense of collaboration,
urgency, creativity and results driven.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, flexible to pivot with
competing priorities and provide timely crisis management.
- Willing to think outside the box and challenge the status quo,
while also fairly evaluating all possible solutions in making
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or retail
merchandising and/or related field. MBA a plus
Bonus if You Have
- Start-up and rapid growth experience is a plus.
- Beauty experience.
- Subscription box and/or event-driven ecommerce experience.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary & equity grants
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Free BoxyCharm subscription
- Learning & development programs
BoxyCharm, a BFA Industries brand, was founded in 2013 and
continues to be a leader in the beauty subscription industry
experiencing immense growth year over year. BoxyCharm is the #1
searched beauty box brand on YouTube and was named one of the
fastest-growing companies in the nation by Inc Mag. BoxyCharm
champions self-expression and has a huge presence on social media
with an avid community of beauty enthusiasts. BoxyCharm's primary
offices are in Miami and San Mateo.
We are an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this
application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing,
or otherwise participating in the employee selection process,
please contact us.
Keywords: ipsy, Pembroke Pines , Merchandise Planner, Ecommerce, Other , Pembroke Pines, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!