Rehabilitation Specialist I, CCRS
Location: Pembroke Pines
Posted on: September 12, 2021
Here at Wellpath, everything that we do is about taking care of
people - our patients, our staff and our partners. We are committed
to making a difference by providing hope and healing to vulnerable
patients in challenging clinical environments. Our talented,
compassionate team thrives in an autonomous environment, is
empowered and supported by education, training and the resources to
practice healthcare the way it is meant to be and strives to
"Always Do The Right Thing!"
Our Rehabilitation Specialist I (RSI) provides Enrichment
Activities that meet the individual needs of each Person Served on
his /her assigned unit and assists with Enrichment activities
offered to all persons served (Community outings, movie night,
weekend activities) throughout the hospital. The RSI is also
responsible for initiating and completing Enrichment Assessment and
assisting with Town Center Programs / Activities.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Four (4) years of experience in a mental health setting
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software
typically used by the department
- Enrichment Funds: Funds are spent within a specified time frame
and meet with hospital's guidelines against contraband items; Age
and culturally appropriate items are purchased.
- Teamwork: Works well with each other and other departments and
programs to meet the needs of Persons Served.
- Documentation/Assessments: Completes documentation within a
specified time frame (i.e. Leisure/Recreational Assessments;
Monthly leisure activity program attendance; Unit chart
- Enrichment Activities: Provides age appropriate leisure,
recreational and social activities (unit based and hospital
- Cultural Competency - Is sensitive to cultural diversity
issues, treats person served as an individual, and considers the
culture of the person served when providing care and
- Age Specific Competency - Is knowledgeable about care and
treatment needs of persons served of different ages. Provides
individualized care and treatment that is consistent with sensitive
to the age and life span developmental needs of each person
- Mandatory Training: Plans for and completes all mandatory
trainings within specified time frame.
- Other Related Duties: Provides assistance to Lifeguard and
Personal Fitness Trainers to meet needs of Persons Served.
- Adheres to The Company/SFSH Code of Conduct Standards.
- Must be able to apply principles of critical thinking to a
variety of practical and emergent situations and accurately follow
standardized procedures that may call for deviations.
- Must be able to apply sound judgment beyond a specific set of
instructions and apply knowledge to different factual
- Must be alert at all times; pay close attention to
- Must be able to work under stress on a regular or continuous
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Wellpath is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer
Keywords: Wellpath, Pembroke Pines , Rehabilitation Specialist I, CCRS, Other , Pembroke Pines, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!