Veterans Preferred - Patient Success Consultant (IntuneHealth)
Location: Pembroke Pines
Posted on: May 4, 2022
Military Veterans are Encouraged to Apply. - We're unique. You
should be, too.
We're changing lives every day. For both our patients and our team
members. Are you innovative and entrepreneurial minded? Is your
work ethic and ambition off the charts? Do you inspire others with
your kindness and joy?
We're different than most primary care providers. We're rapidly
expanding and we need great people to join our team.
The Patient Success Consultant generates sales leads and grows
memberships by nurturing productive relationships with senior
citizens, key local community partners and senior-focused
businesses to enroll patients in IntuneHealth. The incumbent in
this role designs and orchestrates sales events, effectively
communicates the IntuneHealth value proposition and is accountable
for service excellence. This is an individual who continuously
gathers and incorporates member feedback to enhance the brand
experience and increase patient engagement and retention.
IntuneHealth is for Medicare Advantage seniors seeking PCP-led,
high-quality care when and where they need it. Grounded in
ChenMed's proven care delivery model, IntuneHealth will
revolutionize the way seniors experience healthcare by delivering
digital-first, seamless care to seniors on their terms.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
Sales and membership growth:
- Builds and nurtures direct-to-seniors and business-to-business
partnerships to identify and enroll new IntuneHealth patients.
- Educates prospective patients about IntuneHealth's
virtual-first offerings and facilitates center tours to demonstrate
the brand's value proposition and care delivery model.
- Cultivates strong relationships with health plan agents, broker
agents, senior centers, and community providers to make
IntuneHealth their primary care provider of choice.
- Partners with community officials, businesses, and senior
outreach programs to develop initiatives and plan local events that
will drive new patient growth. Creates penetration plans and
initiatives in key target markets and channels.
- Leverages marketing and sales tools to identify solutions and
sell to new customers. Maintains up-to-date client information in
designated customer relationship management (CRM) tool (i.e.,
Salesforce) to ensure the effective management of leads.
- Engages with new patients through and beyond their first
appointment. Maintains relationships with enrolled patients to
understand their needs and resolve concerns.
- Reduces member disenrollment by collaborating with the care
team to ensure consistent, market-wide best practices of excellent
- Supports implementation of patient programs and activities such
as surveys, physician meet and greets, and New Patient
- Performs other duties as assigned and modified at manager's
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Communication - Strong verbal communication skills including
- Customer First - Fosters trust and confidence with potential
- Collaboration and Teamwork - Demonstrates a commitment to team
goals through attitude, contribution & cooperation
- Consultative Selling - Qualifies potential customers; builds
rapport and establishes trust
- Achievement Focus - Sets and achieves challenging goals;
demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles
- Prioritization - Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize
them and pay attention to detail
- Creativity and Innovation - Develops innovative approaches &
ideas to achieve goals
- Knowledge of Medicare and Medicare Advantage programs
- Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite products including Word,
Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability and willingness to travel locally, regionally and
nationwide up to 50% of the time
- Spoken and written fluency in English; bilingual (Spanish) a
- This job requires use and exercise of independent judgment
We're ChenMed and we're transforming healthcare for seniors and
changing America's healthcare for the better. Family-owned and
physician-led, our unique approach allows us to improve the health
and well-being of the populations we serve. We're growing rapidly
as we seek to rescue more and more seniors from inadequate health
ChenMed is changing lives for the people we serve and the people we
hire. With great compensation, comprehensive benefits, career
development and advancement opportunities and so much more, our
employees enjoy great work-life balance and opportunities to grow.
Join our team who make a difference in people's lives every single
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE CRITERIA:
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a related
field required OR additional experience above the minimum may be
considered in lieu of the required education on a year-for-year
- A minimum of 5 years' sales related experience required
- Successful sales experience with establishing and maintaining
relationship with business/vendor partners
- Experience working with seniors or in HMO & PPO eligible
- A valid Class C or D or State equivalent driver's license,
issued by the State of current employment required
Keywords: ChenMed, Pembroke Pines , Veterans Preferred - Patient Success Consultant (IntuneHealth), Other , Pembroke Pines, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!