Location: Pembroke Pines
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Job DescriptionWith the help of our training program, you will
learn skills that can be applied in your everyday life. Helping you
get promoted within the company where you can earn more money.
Reasons to join our team:
- Growth opportunities
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Free meal while workingA Day In The LifeAs a Counter
Server/Cashier, you will be an ambassador of the PINCHO core
values. You will be an integral part of the guest experience
through face‐to‐face customer interaction. Other job
responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain cleanliness of front line, dining room, bathrooms +
patio area (if applicable), take out dining room trash, bus, and
clean tables and chairs.
- Restock utensils, napkins, beverage station, and bathrooms
- Learn and maintain knowledge of menu to effectively communicate
all ingredients to guests
- Maintain knowledge of critical dietary information and
demonstrate proper food handling
- Set up, maintain, and break down front expo and bagging
- Operate POS register to complete customer transactions
- Greet guests, guide their journey, resolve guest issues and
properly inform guests of how our PINCHO app worksThe perfect job
for someone looking for a positive environment that feels like
- Knowledgeable about the menu and the varying products we
- No previous experience is needed. We offer on-the-job
- Be at least 16 years of age.
- Willing to go the extra mile to satisfy every need of our
guests. Who We ArePINCHO is an award-winning and unique concept
inspired by street food - Burgers + Kebabs elevated to a modern-day
experience. We use fresh ingredients, custom meat blends, and
unique flavors. We pride ourselves on sourcing the highest quality
products and carefully crafting each plate for an unforgettable
experience. Times have changed, and the food industry has evolved.
People no longer settle for poor quality. The consumer is more
enabled and deserves honest food. In our case, 100% fresh, natural,
antibiotic-free, locally sourced, and award-winning food.We use
eVerify to confirm U.S. Employment eligibility.
Keywords: Pincho, Pembroke Pines , Counter Server, Other , Pembroke Pines, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!