Location: Pembroke Pines
Posted on: May 7, 2022
We're unique. - You should be, too. We're changing lives every
day. - For both our patients and our team members. Are you
innovative and entrepreneurial minded? Is your work ethic and
ambition off the charts? - Do you inspire others with your kindness
and joy? We're different than most primary care providers. We're
rapidly expanding and we need great people to join our team. The
Systems Engineer is a vital member of the IT Infrastructure
organization, working very closely with the development, QA,
stakeholders, Business Intelligence, and InfoSec teams. This role
will work within DevOps to onboard applications leveraging
Infrastructure as Code and AWS following ChenMed's CI/CD pipeline.
The System Engineer will focus on automating processes and
workflows. The Systems Engineer is responsible for designing,
developing, and integrating enterprise technology systems at every
stage of their lifecycle. The incumbent in this role, as a core
level member of the IT Systems Engineering team, is accountable for
assigned systems and processes critical to the successful operation
of enterprise IT. ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages and monitors all infrastructure and system
installations, including configurations, testing and
- Creates and manages Infrastructure as Code (IaC) capabilities
for internally developed applications.
- Maintains, provisions and troubleshoots systems hardware
platforms (servers, NAS devices, SANs, etc.) ensuring the highest
levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Crafts custom scripts to increase automation and reduce
required human interaction.
- Conducts high-level root-cause analysis for service
interruption and establishes preventive measures.
- Develops infrastructure to incorporate latest technology best
practices and improve operational performance.
- Monitors and tests application performance for potential
bottlenecks, identifies possible solutions and works with
developers to implement those fixes.
- Documents work performed and communicates with stakeholders via
email and the service management platform.
- Creates and maintains standard operating procedures and
- Participates in the IT Engineering on-call support rotation.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Solid business acumen and acuity
- Advanced Cloud experience, preferably in AWS
- Advanced scripting skills (e.g., shell scripts, Perl, Ruby,
- Advanced networking as it pertains to systems integration
knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
- Advanced experience in the administration and performance
tuning of application stacks
- Highly-developed understanding of either Windows or Linux
- Advanced understanding of servicing computer hardware, both
client and server
- Advanced understanding of networking as it pertains to systems
integration, computer and storage interaction and setup
- Advanced understanding of client/server and web
- Understanding of scripting and automation
- Developed understanding of DevOps practices We're ChenMed and
we're transforming healthcare for seniors and changing America's
healthcare for the better. - Family-owned and physician-led, our
unique approach allows us to improve the health and well-being of
the populations we serve. We're growing rapidly as we seek to
rescue more and more seniors from inadequate health care. - ChenMed
is changing lives for the people we serve and the people we hire. -
With great compensation, comprehensive benefits, career development
and advancement opportunities and so much more, our employees enjoy
great work-life balance and opportunities to grow. - Join our team
who make a difference in people's lives every single day.EDUCATION
AND EXPERIENCE CRITERIA:
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a closely
related IT fields OR additional experience above the minimum will
be considered in lieu of the required education on a year-for-year
- A minimum of 5 years' experience providing technical support in
a corporate environment, working within a dedicated, multi-tier
technical team required
- A minimum of 3 years' experience managing and monitoring
systems in an enterprise environment required
- At least 1 professional level certification (MCSA, LFCS, etc.)
or higher preferred
- Experience using a service desk platform (ITSM or trouble
Keywords: ChenMed, Pembroke Pines , Systems Engineer, Other , Pembroke Pines, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!