Human Resources Generalist
Company: United Recovery Project
Location: Pembroke Pines
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Substance The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for the
daily functions of the Human Resource (HR) department. SPECIFIC
AREAS OF RESPONIBILITY TO POSITION
- Efficiently processes all pending applicants in a timely
- Submits pre-employment packets to background screening
- Organizes, coordinates and monitors timeliness and completion
of employee performance appraisals.
- Assists Supervisors and/or Managers with tracking of
- Coordinates all new hires. Sends emails for appointments once
- Completes onboarding documents with all new hires.
- Enrolls all employees who are eligible in company medical,
dental and vision insurance.
- Weekly audits of all personnel files. Including filing as
- Prepares and places recruitment advertisements.
- Distributes, by mail or in person, applications for employment
and responds to all applicants by phone or other means of
- Keeps abreast of changes to, and monitors compliance with,
State and Federal Laws and regulations in areas of wage, hour and
Equal Opportunity Employment.
- Updates job descriptions and policies and procedures for Human
- Screens all job applicants prior to interviewing with
department managers, to determine qualifications for employment and
refer to appropriate hiring sources.
- Keeps position control list current and updates position
- Ensures compliance with DCF standard and Joint Commission
- Performs other duties as assigned..
POSITION REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONSEDUCATION:High School
Diploma.Associates or Bachelor's Degree preferred.Knowledge of
employment laws for federal, state and local agencies.EXPERIENCE:A
minimum of 2 years of HR experience
preferred.KNOWLEDGE AND TRAINING REQUIRED AT TIME OF HIRE:Knowledge
of the Principles and Practices of the discipline.Knowledge of
Joint Commission Standards.Demonstrates Proficiency in
Communication & Written skills.Knowledge of State & Federal
Statutes Regarding Client Confidentiality laws.Knowledge of
Drug-Free Workplace Policies.Knowledge of Workplace
- Healthcare Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic
Life, and Employee paid expanded life Insurance
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- 96 hours of Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 6 Paid holidays (New Years, Memorial Day, Labor Day, 4th of
July, Thanksgivings, Christmas)
- Access to Free CEU's for professionals and licensed
- CPR training and free training platform available
- Safety and prevention programsPI176166465
Keywords: United Recovery Project, Pembroke Pines , Human Resources Generalist, Other , Pembroke Pines, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!