Licensed Optician - Pembroke Pines, FL - LensCrafters
Location: Pembroke Pines
Posted on: June 14, 2022
Requisition ID: 649543Store # : 005202 LensCraftersPosition:
Full-TimeTotal Rewards: Benefits/Incentive Information
LensCrafters, we're passionate about bringing people better sight.
And it takes thousands of people from all backgrounds to do this.By
joining our team, you'll learn about the optical industry while
developing the customer service and sales techniques needed to grow
in your career.LensCrafters is the largest optical retailer in
North America with 1,000+ stores and as part of an eyewear industry
leader, Luxottica, our higher standard of quality has made
LensCrafters a leader in vision care for over 35 years.GENERAL
FUNCTIONThe Licensed Optician delivers the brand value proposition
& helps establish LensCrafters as the premier destination for all
vision needs within the community. Creates exceptional value in the
lives of customers by delivering legendary customer service &
perfectly crafted high quality eyewear which exceeds our customers
expectations.MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greets all customers with a warm welcome right away, exchanges
names, & ensures they know what to expect. Shows urgency in
providing service to customers & satisfying their needs.
- Custom fits glasses & precisely places prescription in
- Acts as a leader in optical acumen that provides a voice for
- Takes & records measurements, adjusts or fits eyewear
correctly, thorough & exact in details; ensures finished eyewear
meets standards & customer requirements.
- Attracts new customers.
- Explores the needs & priorities of customers by asking open
- Is attentive to details, asks follow up questions for clarity,
reads verbal/non-verbal cues; reviews prescriptions & identifies
special needs, consults with Optician as needed.
- Assists co-workers with difficult or complex areas of product
needs & prescriptions.
- Utilizes store tools & adheres to Brand Store Commitments.
- Performs work accurately & thoroughly utilizing all technology
despite time pressure & customer volume. Demonstrates superior
product knowledge; takes the initiative to accurately describe the
features & benefits of various lenses & frames using appropriate
tools. Reinforces customers final selection.
- Anticipates problems; explores underlying reasons for customer
issues; strives to develop long-term solutions to problems &
ensures customers are satisfied & expectations are exceeded. Acts
quickly for resolution. Partners with management as necessary.
- Possesses the ability to multi-task, prioritize & manage time
with competing priorities.
- Commits to delivery date & time, seeks feedback & asks for
- Strives to achieve exceptional results on Brand KPIs &
- Presents, celebrates & educates at pick up.
- Takes pride in store appearance, shows initiative to keep store
clean, attractive & organized. Secures & protects company assets in
- Informs management of safety opportunities; demonstrates safe
- Possesses a can do spirit & strong drive for results;
self-motivated with a desire for continual learning &
- Adheres to company policies & procedure, including but not
limited to discounting, promotions & inventory management.
- Sells on your feet 80%-100% of the time.
- Additional duties may be assigned as needed (i.e. customer
calls, dispensing eyewear, etc.).
- Maintains proper dress code, including name tag & associate
- High School graduate or equivalent
- State Licensure
- Optical dispensing experience
- Strong customer service skills: communicator, listener & team
- Knowledge of current store merchandise
- Strong basic math skills
- Awareness of current fashion trends
- Selling skills ability to use & carry an iPAD/tablet
- Familiarity with POS, computers & calculators
- Embrace new technology & changePREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous customer service & retail experienceUpon request and
consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable
accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance
in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable
accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline
at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to provide your name and contact
information so that we may follow up in a timely manner).We are an
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender,
national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived
as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking,
religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status,
marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the
basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic
information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native
Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Keywords: Luxottica, Pembroke Pines , Licensed Optician - Pembroke Pines, FL - LensCrafters, Other , Pembroke Pines, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!