Company: America's Best
Location: Pembroke Pines
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Company DescriptionAmerica's Best is part of National Vision,
one of the largest and fastest-growing optical retailers in the
United States. The America's Best brand continues to grow, with 800
stores and counting. Each location combines both parts of the
optical equation - eyewear and eye care - into one excellent
experience at a single low priceFor more details about America's
Best, visit .At National Vision, we believe everyone deserves to
see their best to live their best. We help people by making quality
eye care and eyewear more affordable and accessible.Our strong
force of talented opticians and associates help customers see their
best to live their best. By selling, fitting and dispensing eyewear
to customers with superb customer service, our opticians ensure our
standard of excellence is never compromised - and they're rewarded
for that with an impressive benefits package.Job DescriptionWhat
would you do? - The Specifics
- Meet National Vision's sales and company objectives.
- Follow the America's Best "Code of Excellence" to ensure
customer satisfaction by creating a warm and welcoming environment
- Assist with dispensing eyeglasses and contact lenses to
- Perform insertion and removal training of contact lenses to
- Educate clients on proper eyeglass and contact lens care.
- Maintain accurate and organized patient records.
- Maintain visual merchandising according to Brand and Company
- Mentor potential Apprentice Opticians as permitted by
law.Qualifications -Are you the right fit? - The Suitable Talent
- Previous retail experience preferred, but not required.
- Maintain license, as required by state.
- Strong selling skills, aimed at meeting both the store's and
self-sales targets, by following company policies.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Able to give instruction in a clear and concise manner to
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Detailed oriented.
- Multitasking and time-management skills.
- Professional attitude and appearance.Additional
InformationTaking care of our peopleWe understand the importance of
financial health and security, and because of that, we provide
competitive compensation to all Associates - including bonus
potential for every position in the store! We also offer a
comprehensive benefits package including health and dental
insurance, 401k retirement savings with company match, flex
spending account, paid personal time off, paid company holidays,
parental leave, employee eyewear discount and much, much more. At
National Vision, we strive to deliver opportunities for
professional growth and long-term career fulfillment. We provide
training programs, access to educational courses and pride
ourselves on the ever-increasing amount of promotions from
within.Please see our website - -to learn more.National Vision is
an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: America's Best, Pembroke Pines , Licensed Optician, Other , Pembroke Pines, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!