Equipment Operator (Area 1)
Company: U.S. Sugar Corp.
Posted on: September 12, 2022
The Equipment Operator position is responsible for the safe and
efficient operation of various farm equipment.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate a variety of farm machinery and equipment in varying
conditions (i.e. heavy traffic, isolated areas, weather, populated
areas, etc). Equipment may include but is not limited to one or
more of the following: tractor, disc, cultivator, water tank,
- Must demonstrate the ability to make necessary adjustments to
the equipment to accommodate changing field conditions and advise
Area Manger and/or designated management team member of any problem
areas and/or unusual conditions in a timely manner.
- Understand and recognize the limitations of the various farm
- Demonstrate the ability to perform service and preventative
maintenance functions on a wide range of farm equipment; identify
any unusual mechanical changes in the operation of equipment;
communicate the state of repair or disrepair to appropriate
- Operate basic GPS system and onboard computer.
- Complete accurate record of time worked according to time
- Maintain consistent open lines of communication with Area
Manager and management team; promote team atmosphere.
- Comply with environmental regulations, safety rules and
standards. Must understand and adhere to all USSC and Agricultural
Department's policies and procedures, including but not limited to,
safety policies and procedures.
- All other duties as directed by management
Keywords: U.S. Sugar Corp., Pembroke Pines , Equipment Operator (Area 1), Other , Clewiston, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!