Customer Service Representative
Location: Pembroke Pines
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers
mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100
companies and over 500 governments creating exceptional outcomes
for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.You
have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be
part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every
day.Customer Service Representative$14.50/HR & $15.50/HR
BilingualGreat Benefits & IncentivesPAID TRAINING!Hourly rate of
$14.50 + 30-day incentive of $1.50 =$16.00per hour starting on day
one.Summary:As a Customer Service Representative, you will be
supporting our client's customers as a first point of contact and
resolving questions concerning their accounts. We will rely on you
to actively listen to our clients' customers by utilizing your
customer service experience,passion,and creativity to meet their
needs and deliver a world-class experience across every interaction
you have with them.In this role you will not only be there to help
customers with their account issues via telephone, email and/or
website inquiries, but also provide them with exceptional customer
service.What you will be doing:
- Respond to all tolling and/or administration related customer
inquiries by utilizing information learned during training and
leveraging resources available through people, customer records,
and knowledge management systems.
- Identify customer needs to ensure the customer is provided
complete and accurate information.
- Process required transactions via mainframe or web-based
- Submit research requests in a concise yet accurate manner.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the company and client
programs, policies, and technology.
- Communicate effectively in a warm and empathetic manner.
- Adhere to confidentiality requirements and laws to ensure
information is disseminated only to authorized individuals.
- Provide support to other positions/operations in cases during
heavy workloads or absences.What you get:
- Full Time Employment
- Hourly rate of $14.50 + 30-day incentive of $1.50
=$16.00starting on day one.
- Paid Training
- Incentive Plan
- Provides the opportunity to earn up to$19.50/$20.50(Bilingual)
contingent upon meeting all requirements after training
- SUNDAY's OFF!
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Full Benefit Options
- Great Work EnvironmentPeople who succeed in this role have:
- The ability to convey complex information in clear and concise
terms to ensure customer understanding.
- Strong work ethic.
- Effective and accurate written and verbal communication
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Customer Service Experience.
- Can navigate multiple applications and research solutions with
- Love helping people and guiding them to the best solution for
- Are excited by innovative technology
- Provide calm conflict resolution and problem solving for
- Can work in a structured environment for the duration of your
allotted, full-time schedule taking high-volume calls from
- Can commit to 100% attendance for three to five weeks of paid
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Must have a High School Diploma, orequivalent.
- Must be able to successfully pass a criminal background
- Must be able to successfully pass a Drug Test.Join a rapidly
growing organization that can support your career goalsApply
Today!Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers
applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed,
religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender
expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation,
physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide
dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status,
basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to
apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such
accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the
accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the
"Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google
Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: . You may
also .At Conduent, we value the health and safety of our
associates, their families and our community. Under our current
protocols, we do not require vaccination against COVID for most of
our US jobs, but may require you to provide your COVID vaccination
status, where legally permissible.Required
Keywords: Conduent, Pembroke Pines , Customer Service Representative, Other , Pembroke Pines, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!