Design Center Leader
Company: Ethan Allen Global Inc.
Location: Pembroke Pines
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Design a career that speaks to you. Ethan Allen- a luxury brand
committed to quality, value and our most important assets; our
employees. Our Design Center Leaders act as the leader of their
store with proven leadership in running a retail sales business. As
a Design Center Leader, you:
- Have a passion for design.
- Are able to lead, mentor and motivate a talented team of
- Knowledgeable of current retail trends to assist designers
beyond the door in today's marketplace.
- Have strong local community relationships to optimize grass
roots marketing efforts.
- Are tech-savvy, high-energy and on-trend.
- Partake in the best compensation programs in the industry- with
generous salaries, incentives and flexible schedules.
- Work with the most gorgeous product in the industry.Create an
Interior Design destination to enhance the customer experience and
allow your team to thrive. Our Design Center Leaders' strengths
- Proven leadership in running a retail sales business in a
fast-paced customer focused environment.
- Drive new business and increasing sales while maintaining
repeat client relationships.
- Passionate about inspiring and motivating creative people, in a
commission-based retail environment.
- Demonstrated use of technology and social media to drive
business.As a Design Center Leaders, you:
- Have a proven track record of leading a successful sales
- Own and direct design center day to day operations and team
- Accept full responsibility for developing self and team while
holding team members accountable.
- Think strategically with the ability to prioritize while
keeping the big picture and goals in mind.
- Strong use of technology and marketing skills,
- Ability to grow and develop business through social media and
grass roots marketing efforts Effectively manage team to build new
client contacts and maintain existing relationships to build sales
volume and increase overall customer satisfaction. Position
- Some weekend, holiday and evening availability is
- Interior Design related degree and/or professional portfolio a
- Industry relation memberships a plus.We offer:
- The best compensation programs in the industry - with generous
salaries, incentives and flexible schedules.Benefits are an
important part of the total compensation that are offered,
providing peace of mind and financial well-being. Ethan Allen is
committed to offering a variety of benefits that allow associates
to choose whether or not to participate based on personal and
family needs. Some of the benefits offered are two company
subsidized Medical Plans with Prescription Drug Coverage and Health
Savings Account (including Employer contributions), cost effective
Dental and Vision plans, 401(k) plan (with Employer matching
contributions and Profit Sharing), company provided Life Insurance,
Short and Long-Term Disability (FT associates only), Flexible
Spending Accounts - Health Care & Dependent Care, Commuter Saving
Plans - Public Transit & Parking, Voluntary Whole Life Insurance,
Voluntary Critical Care Insurance, Voluntary Accident Insurance,
Employee Assistance Program, Employee Purchase Program, and
Employee Referral Bonus Program. Ethan Allen is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All Qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or veteran status. We are an E-Verify Employer.
Keywords: Ethan Allen Global Inc., Pembroke Pines , Design Center Leader, Other , Pembroke Pines, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!