Ultrasound Tech, Pembroke Pines, IntuneHealth
Location: Pembroke Pines
Posted on: November 18, 2022
We're unique. You should be, too.
We're changing lives every day. For both our patients and our team
members. Are you innovative and entrepreneurial minded? Is your
work ethic and ambition off the charts? Do you inspire others with
your kindness and joy?
We're different than most primary care providers. We're rapidly
expanding and we need great people to join our team.
The Ultrasound Technologist, IntuneHealth is a certified medical
professional responsible for helping doctors and other health
professionals diagnose patients' ailments through the operation of
special equipment that uses high-frequency sound waves to record
images of internal organs. The incumbent in this role works
directly with patients and their families, doctors and other
medical personnel in a dynamic and professional environment to
provide the highest level of quality healthcare to all
IntuneHealth is for Medicare Advantage seniors seeking PCP-led,
high-quality care when and where they need it. Grounded in
ChenMed's proven care delivery model, IntuneHealth will
revolutionize the way seniors experience healthcare by delivering
digital-first, seamless care to seniors on their terms.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs diagnostic procedures applying prescribed and proper
methods of ultrasound techniques.
- Generates and produces diagnostic imaging using two-dimensional
imaging, spectral and color flow Doppler as well as, any other
available imaging techniques:
- Echocardiography/Cardiac Ultrasound
- Vascular Ultrasound
- General Ultrasound
- Selects proper transducer and adjustment of equipment according
to the needs required for proper diagnostic testing (subject
organ(s) to be examined, depth of field, etc.) along with other
requirements for proper and productive testing.
- Explains the procedures to patients and address their
- Keys test data and patient information into computer to
maintain record of test results.
- Generates detailed preliminary reports of findings.
- Communicates findings as detailed in organizational
- Consents patients as needed and ensures documents are
transferred to patient's medical records.
- Assists physician with ultrasound guided biopsies and/or
- Maintains equipment according to manufacturer's requirements
and industry standards, at least once a month.
- Monitors, records and communicates as appropriate, the
utilization of computerized documentation systems.
- Utilizes knowledge of age specific needs of patient in
performance of duties and responsibilities.
- Influences and create SOPs for Ultrasound best practices.
- Provides a safe environment for administering contrast
- Assists with checking-in patients, escorting patients to exam
rooms, checking-out and scheduling follow-up appointments as needed
in person or via chat, text, etc.
- Prepares and actively participates during daily care team
meetings and provides updates on patients.
- Performs other duties as assigned and modified at manager's
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Good business acumen and acuity
- Sound knowledge and understanding of general ultrasound
technology functions, practices, processes, procedures, techniques
- Knowledge of IntuneHealth products, services, standards,
policies, and procedures
- Exceptional customer service skills and passion for serving
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and the ability to
work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to
effectively prioritize, multitask, be detail-oriented and complete
work in a timely manner
- Skilled in operating phones, personal computers, software, and
other basic IT systems
- Ability to effectively collaborate with team members, including
physicians and center/area leaders
- Ability to communicate with employees, patients and other
individuals in a professional and courteous manner
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing,
bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients
and/or equipment up to 50 pounds
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite products including Word,
Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, database, and presentation
- Ability and willingness to travel locally, regionally and
nationwide up to 10% of the time; flexible to work weekends as
- Spoken and written fluency in English
We're ChenMed and we're transforming healthcare for seniors and
changing America's healthcare for the better. Family-owned and
physician-led, our unique approach allows us to improve the health
and well-being of the populations we serve. We're growing rapidly
as we seek to rescue more and more seniors from inadequate health
ChenMed is changing lives for the people we serve and the people we
hire. With great compensation, comprehensive benefits, career
development and advancement opportunities and so much more, our
employees enjoy great work-life balance and opportunities to grow.
Join our team who make a difference in people's lives every single
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE CRITERIA:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Graduate of an accredited school in Ultrasound Technology
- BA/BS degree in a healthcare related field preferred
- A minimum of 6 months' post internship/externship work
- A minimum of 2 years' post internship/externship work
- Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonography (RDCS) or Registered
Cardiac Sonography (RCS) required to perform Echo cardiograms
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Must be registered in specific ultrasound modality they
perform, e.g., vascular, general
Keywords: ChenMed, Pembroke Pines , Ultrasound Tech, Pembroke Pines, IntuneHealth, Other , Pembroke Pines, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!