Location: Pembroke Pines
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Specific Functions and Duties:
* Delivers food and drinks to guests using IHOP's team delivery
* Greet guests, answers questions, makes suggestions regarding
food, drinks, and service.
* Interacts verbally with all guests creating a friendly and upbeat
* Relays orders to service bar and kitchen via the point-of-sale
computerized register system.
* Observes guests and responds to any additional requests.
* Presents guest check to each table and accepts a form of payment.
Makes correct change and/or completes the proper charge card
* Participates in the clearing and resetting of dining room
* Ability to wipe down table tops, table legs, pick up debris off
of the floor and wipe down booth seats in all areas of the
* Transports plates, glasses and baskets to and from dining room,
service bar, and the kitchen about 30 times per shift.
* Reading, writing, basic math and verbal communication skills
* Mobility required during the entire shift.
* Other duties as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $7.98 per hour
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Casual dining restaurant
* 8 hour shift
* Evening shift
* Night shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
No one with a fever or COVID-19 symptoms is permitted in the
restaurant. We'll see you when you feel better! Keep a safe 6-foot
distance from other guests. Air hugs and friendly waves across the
booth are encouraged.
* Restaurant Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
* Night Shift (Required)
* Day Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: IHOP, Pembroke Pines , Restaurant Server, Other , Pembroke Pines, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!