Location: Pembroke Pines
Posted on: March 16, 2023
This position is incentive eligible.
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application for our Patient Representative opening with MD Now today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
MD Now, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
* Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
* Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
* Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
* Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
* Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
* 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
* Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
* Colleague recognition program
* Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
We are seeking a Patient Representative for our team to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!
Job Summary and Qualifications
Seeking a Patient Care Representative like you who provides expertise and to be a champion of patient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do.
What you will do in this role:
* Checks-in patients in a timely manner. Ensures all Web Check-in procedures are followed
* Answers phone calls to the clinic and provides information or refers questions to others as needed
* Verifies insurance timely and accurately
* Ensures the occupational client's preference card is followed and occupational procedures
* Reviews all patient paperwork to ensure completeness and insures collection of necessary insurance / demographic information
* Completes Daily Balance Checklist after each shift. Includes all forms of payment are accounted for and documented
What Qualifications you will need:
* 1 year of clinical experience in a patient care setting is preferred
* Obtain BLS certification within 30 days of start required
* Strong customer service skills
* Ability to work with multiple computer programs
MD Now is the largest provider of urgent care services in Florida with 60+ conveniently located clinics across Indian River, Palm Beach, Broward, Miami-Dade, Lee, Manatee, Sarasota, Seminole, and Hillsborough counties. Our state-of-the-art, physician-led clinics are open 365 days a year, giving patients easy access to healthcare they can trust. Patients are typically treated in under an hour, without an appointment, making MD Now the ideal healthcare solution for patients of all ages. We treat many injuries and illnesses. We provide lab testing, digital X-rays, EKGs, Occupational Health, vaccinations and immunizations. We can also provide physicals for school, camp, sports or work. Our facilities provide COVID-19 evaluations, testing and vaccines as well. MD Now is an affiliate of HCA Healthcare.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies - by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. ---In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Across HCA Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Patient Representative opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This position is incentive eligible.
Keywords: HCA, Pembroke Pines , Patient Representative, Other , Pembroke Pines, Florida
here to apply!