Front Desk Coordinator II - Southeast Perinatal
Company: Envision Healthcare
Location: Pembroke Pines
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Front Desk Coordinator II - Southeast Perinatal
Onsite in Pembroke Pines, FL
Envision Healthcare is a leading national medical group focused on delivering high quality care to patients when and where they need it most. More than 30,000 clinicians and clinical support teammates call Envision home. We welcome teammates of every background and work in communities that reflect the racial, ethnic, gender, sexual orientation, and economic diversity of our country.
Through Envision Physician Services and AMSURG, our clinician-led organization is changing the face of healthcare by delivering high-quality care that puts the patient first.
Envision's core values drive continual advancement and ingenuity across the enterprise:
* Be Curious-embrace learning, seek out diversity of thought, listen openly, ask questions, and ask for feedback
* Instill Trust-have the hard conversation, presume good intent, honor commitments, and do the right thing for patients and each other
* Pursue Extraordinary-challenge the status quo, champion change, innovate and constantly aim higher
* Care Deeply-serve patients, partners, communities, and each other with empathy, compassion, and respect
* Embrace Teamwork-work cross-functionally, break down walls, develop others, be inclusive and unite to improve patient health
* Inspire Joy-seek fulfillment and the joy of medicine, appreciate others, celebrate wins, and promote wellness and belonging
We offer you an outstanding total compensation package, and a variety of health and welfare benefit options to help protect your health and promote your wellbeing. The benefits package includes: medical, dental and vision, life & disability, 401k, HSA, Flexible Spending and an Employee Assistance Program.
If you are looking for a stable, fast-paced, growing company in the healthcare industry that is committed to innovation, excellence and integrity, then this may be a great next step in the advancement of your career.
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Front Desk Coordinator II at our busy and successful Perinatal specialty practice onsite in Pembroke Pines, FL. The Front Desk Coordinator / Receptionist is an important member of the team due to their direct interface with patients, their families and referring providers and their staff. The Front Desk Coordinator II is responsible for general administrative tasks such as scheduling, reception, front end revenue cycle, and other physician office tasks. The Front Desk Coordinator II is the point person for operations procedures for Front Desk Coordinators and assigning and disseminating work, and upholds the highest standards while interacting directly with patients, their families and referring physicians and their staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Answer phones, schedule appointments, assist patients at check-in and check-out.
* Data entry, prepare daily charts and daily logs, maintain medical files, and maintain and order office supplies.
* Assist manager in gathering data for various reports and assist physician(s) with daily needs.
* Coordinate patient care with the Business Office.
* Manage the daily update of medical records; obtain necessary medical records, i.e., blood type and Alpha Fetal Protein (AFP).
* Interface with referring offices in obtaining referrals when needed.
* Prepare new patient packets and new patient charts, filing charts and other items as needed.
* Adhere to Information Security Policies and ensure that Envision is as secure as possible.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Able to communicate and work well in a team environment.
* Able to effectively prioritize work on a daily basis and follow up on open items in a timely manner.
* Bilingual (English/Spanish) skills are a plus.
* High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
* 3+ months of experience as detailed above.
* Working knowledge of medical terminology.
* Strong skills with Microsoft Office Suite, electronic health records, and practice management systems.
If you are ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have a strong work ethic, join our team of experts! We offer a highly competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Envision Healthcare uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Envision Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Envision Healthcare, Pembroke Pines , Front Desk Coordinator II - Southeast Perinatal, Other , Pembroke Pines, Florida
here to apply!