Fuel Truck Operator
Company: U.S. Sugar Corp.
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Why U.S. Sugar?
Employees are our most valuable asset. When we succeed, our employees succeed. Many have an ownership stake in our privately held business through the Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). As we grow, we hire new employees who are knowledgeable, energetic and committed to keeping us on the cutting-edge of our industry. We reward them with challenging work, opportunities to learn and grow, competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package and a supportive work environment where safety is our top priority.
Position Summary: Reporting to the Equipment Supervisor, this is a day shift position with periodic overtime requirements, including nights, weekends, and holidays, working independently or in a team, safely and efficiently refuel and perform preventative maintenance on heavy equipment and auxiliary equipment.
* Abide by all Company policies outlined in the Employee Handbook and comply with all Company, Local, State and Federal regulations relating to Health, Safety, Operations, etc.
* Successfully participate in and complete all training sessions, safety classes, pre-shift meetings, and/or certifications related to the position.
* Operate a fuel truck off road, refueling equipment and auxiliary tanks across the manufacturing site.
* Conduct periodic inspections of all equipment and work areas to identify physical and environmental hazards, clean equipment, provide lubrication and preventative maintenance, assist Operators with setting pumps and culverts, and other necessary tasks as assigned.
* Will routinely inspect, troubleshoot, and replace hose lines, fittings, belts, and blades on equipment.
* Report to the Equipment Supervisor, any physical or environmental condition out of compliance standards.
Keywords: U.S. Sugar Corp., Pembroke Pines , Fuel Truck Operator, Other , Clewiston, Florida
here to apply!