Diesel Technician proudly serving the City of Fort-Lauderdale-
Company: First Vehicle Services
Location: Pembroke Pines
Posted on: January 6, 2021
Join First Vehicle Services as a Diesel Technician serving the
City of FortLauderdaleWe service heavy/construction equipment and
vehicles such as backhoes, excavators, dump trucks, generators,
street sweepers, loaders, dozers, gradalls, excavators for the City
of Fort Lauderdale!Now offering $2,000 Sign-On or Relocation Bonus!
(Conditions apply. Offer expires 12/31/2020)Shift:Monday-Friday
3:30 pm-12 amWe're Proud to Offer You:
- $20-$30 Hourly Wages based on experience and qualifications +
ASE Certifications earn you bonus money!
- $2,000 Sign-On Bonus! (conditions apply)
- A Clean and Positive Work Environment!
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and
401(k) savings plan.
- Company training paid holidays, paid vacation and sick
- Company-provided ASE training and testing materials
- Opportunities for advancement nationwide! (Many of our
executives were once techs)Heavy Equipment Technician
- Performing vehicle maintenance to First Vehicle Services
Standards of Excellence
- Communicating professionally with customers, team members, and
- Diagnosing all phases of vehicle and equipment repair
- Working with all vehicle components include engine, driveline,
electrical, brakes, suspension, steering, exhaust, cab, chassis,
- Ensuring work orders are completed accurately
- Evaluating completed work prior to release
- Performing road calls and emergency services as necessary
- Moving vehicles safely between job and work area
- Properly using state of the art paperless maintenance
- Actively participating in safety and educational training as
requiredHeavy Equipment Technician Qualifications:
- Technical school training is a plus!
- Minimum 3 years of experience with performing preventive
maintenance, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and repairing heavy
- Excellent communication & teamwork skills
- Valid driver's license; Ability to obtain CDL while
- Appropriate mechanic's toolset
- Ability to obtain two (2) ASE or EVT certifications within the
first year of employment.
- Be subject to a drug test and physicalSo, Who Are We?We are
First Vehicle Services (A Division of FirstGroup America) - a
leader in diverse fleet management and maintenance throughout North
America. Since 1981, we've provided efficient and cost-effective
vehicle management and maintenance services to governments, school
districts, petrochemical companies, transit agencies, airports,
universities, and private organizations across the United
States.Don't Wait! Apply Today!FirstGroup is an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
veteran status. FirstGroup is also committed to providing a
drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San
Francisco or Los Angeles California, FirstGroup will consider for
employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent
with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or
Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
Keywords: First Vehicle Services, Pembroke Pines , Diesel Technician proudly serving the City of Fort-Lauderdale-, Professions , Pembroke Pines, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!