IT Field Support Technician - Ft. Myers
Location: Pembroke Pines
Posted on: May 6, 2022
We're unique. - You should be, too. We're changing lives every
day. - For both our patients and our team members. Are you
innovative and entrepreneurial minded? Is your work ethic and
ambition off the charts? - Do you inspire others with your kindness
and joy? We're different than most primary care providers. We're
rapidly expanding and we need great people to join our team. The
Field Support Technician is responsible for moderately complex
tasks typically relating to network monitoring, operations,
installation and/or maintenance for local, off-site and/or remote
locations. The incumbent in this role handles problems that the
first-tier of help desk support and/or field support is unable to
resolve. He/She may interact with network services, software
systems engineering, and/or applications development to restore
service and/or identify and correct core problem. ESSENTIAL JOB
- Provides level 2 technical support in a professional manner to
customers by researching and answering questions, troubleshooting
problems, maintaining hardware performance and documenting and
closing tickets efficiently.
- Simulates or recreates user problems to resolve operating
- Recommends systems modifications to reduce user problems.
- Documents and updates troubleshooting procedures, operating
manuals and user guides.
- Completes tasks via email, ticket system or remotely with some
phone contact and/or travel to site locations to troubleshoot
equipment hardware and software problems.
- Sets up computers and installs desktop software applications.
Tests network connections to ensure proper functioning of computer
- Communicates customer concerns and recommends improvements to
our development and engineering staff.
- Responds to escalated request from help desk for issues related
to computers, phones, printers, faxes, and scanners.
- Adheres to policies and procedures as per corporate manuals and
directives.Other responsibilities may include:
- Handles daily technical support activities on desktop support,
data network and server management.
- Provides LAN (Local Area Network) and WAN (Wide Area Network)
support to remote end-users.
- Provides answers to clients by identifying problems;
researching solutions and guiding clients through corrective
- Interacts with staff on desktop problems to ensure customer
satisfaction and resolution.
- Ensures that tickets in the system queue are being completed in
a timely manner.
- Assists all users with questions, complications, and/or
problems when using proprietary software.
- Provides afterhours, weekend and/or on-call support to both
Chen Medical Centers and JenCare Medical Centers as needed.
- Administers in-house systems including marketing video
appliances throughout Chen Medical Centers and JenCare Medical
- Ensures that all mobile devices are set up within ChenMed
electronic device policy guidelines.
- Assists with and updates assigned support service
- Collaborates with IT market leaders to purchase computer
systems through the purchase and supplies department.
- Administers active directory as related to group policy
creation and development and user administration
- Works on IT projects (independently or with collaboration from
- Manages hardware and software inventory according to the needs
of the department.
- With direction from leader, sets up of Linux Android G-Boxes
and ensures they are in proper working order.
- Configures new servers and reconfigures established servers as
determined by leader.
- Performs other duties as assigned and modified at manager's
discretion. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Advanced Understanding of Computer hardware, software,
- Smart phone configuration knowledge (Android and iPhone)
- Ability to troubleshoot issues with little to no
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Organizational and prioritizing skills
- Ability to complete duties with little to no guidance or
supervision and achieve superior outcomes
- Skilled on Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 operating systems
- Solid knowledge of medical equipment
- Advanced skill in Microsoft Office Suite products including
Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, plus a variety of other
word-processing, spreadsheet, database, e-mail and presentation
- Ability and willingness to travel locally, regionally and
nationwide up to 20% of the time; must have reliable
- Spoken and written fluency in English We're ChenMed and we're
transforming healthcare for seniors and changing America's
healthcare for the better. - Family-owned and physician-led, our
unique approach allows us to improve the health and well-being of
the populations we serve. We're growing rapidly as we seek to
rescue more and more seniors from inadequate health care. - ChenMed
is changing lives for the people we serve and the people we hire. -
With great compensation, comprehensive benefits, career development
and advancement opportunities and so much more, our employees enjoy
great work-life balance and opportunities to grow. - Join our team
who make a difference in people's lives every single day.EDUCATION
AND EXPERIENCE CRITERIA:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science
or a related field OR additional experience above the minimum will
be considered in lieu of the required education on a year-for-year
- A minimum of 2 years' work experience in Information Technology
or a related field required
- Certifications in A+ and N+ preferred, additional
Certifications a plus
- Prior IT Help Desk or Desktop Support experience required
- Experience with VPN, firewalls, DNS, DHCP, Windows Active
directory, Junos Pulse, Android and iPhone mobile devices
- Experience with IT ticketing system and ChenMed applications a
- Key role experience in project delivery
Keywords: ChenMed, Pembroke Pines , IT Field Support Technician - Ft. Myers, Professions , Pembroke Pines, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!