Location: Pembroke Pines
Posted on: May 6, 2022
Here at Wellpath, everything that we do is about taking care of
people - our patients, our staff and our partners. We are committed
to making a difference by providing hope and healing to vulnerable
patients in challenging clinical environments. Our talented,
compassionate team thrives in an autonomous environment, is
empowered and supported by education, training and the resources to
practice healthcare the way it is meant to be and strives to
"Always Do The Right Thing!"OverviewOur Maintenance Technician
performs maintenance service and repairs in the areas of plumbing,
carpentry, painting, plastering, machine servicing, and electrical
servicing.Additional Details$1,000 sign on bonusAPPLY
- High school diploma or equivalent required Experience:
- Three (3) years of general maintenance experience
- EPA certificate for refrigerants and at least one (1) year of
HVAC training preferredResponsibilities
- Paint all walls and ensure that scuffs marks on door and walls
- Service the heating and air conditioning system.
- Service all plumbing problems.
- Maintain and service all equipment.
- Complete work orders assigned.
- Working within and maintaining the EAM work order system.
- Complete daily inventory of tools.
- Respond to any after hour emergency while on call.
- Must be able to apply principles of critical thinking to a
variety of practical and emergent situations and accurately follow
standardized procedures that may call for deviations.
- Must be able to apply sound judgment beyond a specific set of
instructions and apply knowledge to different factual
- Must be alert at all times; pay close attention to
- Must be able to work under stress on a regular or continuous
- Perform other duties as assigned.Wellpath is an
Keywords: Wellpath, Pembroke Pines , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Pembroke Pines, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!