NOC Technician L1 III
Location: Pembroke Pines
Posted on: May 9, 2022
For over a decade, our clients in aviation and maritime have used
our technology-driven products and services to keep their
passengers entertained and connected to the things they love, from
anywhere in the world. Brands such as Southwest Airlines, Norwegian
Cruise Lines, Emirates and Celebrity Cruises have trusted us to
provide solutions from high-speed broadband internet to movies,
television, and games.
Our team of global experts take pride in providing clients what
they need today while creating a strategic road map for tomorrow
through reliable, scalable, and affordable content and connectivity
solutions designed to meet the ever-changing technology needs of
our clients' passengers and guests.
Be Part of the Movement
Anuvu is embarking on a new chapter with a new story to tell. As
one of the leading providers of high-speed connectivity and
entertainment solutions for worldwide mobility markets, we deliver
what customers need today, while remaining flexible and
The NOC L1 Operator is the first level contact for customer-facing
technical support. Performs necessary network grooming and
adjustments as determined by internal operations teams.
Troubleshoots customer links, primarily on layers 1-3 of the OSI
model, but may occasionally go up to layer 7.
Location: Miramar, Florida
What You'll Be Doing
* Proactive network monitoring and reporting of RF (Layer 1)
* Acting upon Network Management requests for remote network
* Respond to phone, email, and chat inquiries from customers.
* Maintain tact and professionalism when interacting with the
customer on any channel.
* Remote level reporting for service quality and system
* Troubleshooting technical issues on VSATs and IP networks.
* Facilitate support for customers and field engineers as
* Other duties as assigned
What We'Re Looking For
* Degree with Computer or Electronics Focus
* English is Required, Bilingual is a Plus
* Experience in MS Excel and Outlook
* Contact Center Experience is Desirable
* CCNA or Other IP Certifications Beneficial
* VSAT Installer or Support Background
* Electronics and/or Computers
* Great Communicator
* Creative Problem Solver
* Analytical Thinker
* Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This Might Be the Right Place if You.
* Are a team fit; can help advance our global, inclusive
* Are self-starter who likes to roll up your sleeves and take
initiative with minimal direction
* Can think about tomorrow, while getting your work done today
* Are a collaborative team player; primary audience will be
* Are curious and open to learning and finding new solutions
* Are able to provide and accept feedback in a constructive
* Are organized, have strong communication skills, and do whatever
it takes to get things done
The Benefits of Working Here
A career with Anuvu is a unique opportunity to grow your knowledge
and skills within a culture that thrives on collaboration and
innovation. In addition to being a part of an amazing group, we
also have competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision,
paid time off, 401k, disability and life insurance, flexible
scheduling, pet insurance, and discounts on gym membership,
concerts, amusement parks, hotels, and more!
Advanced - Agile - Applied
Anuvu is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Due to COVID, our interviews are now done in a safe environment
using online platforms like Zoom and Microsoft Teams.
Let Innovation Move You.
* * * * *
Keywords: Anuvu, Pembroke Pines , NOC Technician L1 III, Professions , Pembroke Pines, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!