Company: AIR Communities
Location: Pembroke Pines
Posted on: June 18, 2022
You will work at our Plantation Gardens Apartment Homeslocated in
Plantation, FL. Check them out for yourself here:
www.plantationgardensapartments.comThe driver of the "first
impression" for theseapartment homes! You will be responsible for
daily upkeep of the property, buildings, and grounds which includes
cleaning and removing trash. Performs other routine construction
and demolition tasks as directed.
- Performs other duties using hand tools and power equipment as
- Plants and tends flowerbeds, trees, and shrubs; trims, mows
- Applies fertilizer and insecticides; and utilizes pest control
- Follows well-established procedures for the basic maintenance
of tools and equipment such as lubricating, sharpening, replacing
broken handles, making simple adjustments, and repairs as
- Provide exemplary service to residents and team members
- With general direction, perform routine maintenance and repairs
(ie, replaces AC filters and light bulbs, repairs and paints walls,
cleans common areas, assists with apartment turns, etc.)All AIR
Communities are unique and ever-changing just like our team members
who work at them.Given our uniqueness and your experience, we have
an open mind regarding the level we hire this position. You will be
placed in a job title that aligns with your skills, experience, and
Work Environment: Mostly outdoors and sometimes indoors. The
physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by the team member to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of
this job, the team member is frequently required to sit, talk or
hear. The team member must frequently lift and/or move objects,
etc. up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25
pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include
close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision,
depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.Service Technician 1-
- At least 1 year of maintenance experience, preferably in some
form of facilities or building environment or relevant
- Entry level skills in two or more technical trades (plumbing,
electrical, appliances, HVAC, carpentry, etc.)As an AIRService
Technician you must have:
- A reliable mode of transportation
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings,
weekends, 7-day work weeks (depending on community needs and
seasonality), and on-call shifts (at least one week a month)
- Comfort with physical activity as you must be able and willing
to move heavy equipment and machinery
- Ability to read, write, and speak EnglishThe most successful
AIRService Technicians are:
- Tech savvy
- Strong with mechanical aptitude
- Customer service oriented
- Highly organized
- Great trouble-shooters
- Advocates for teamwork
- Experts on attention to detail
AIRoffers attractive total compensation packages designed to
recognize and reward performance at the individual, team and
company levels. We start with a competitive base salary and add
bonus opportunities and benefit choices topped off with:
- Base salary - $13.00-$16.00 You will be provided a pay rate
that is in line with your skills and experience as they relate to
the requirements of the job.
- Quarterly bonuses based on performance and customer
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options available.
HSA with company sponsored contributions, FSA (traditional and
dependent care FSA).
- Short and long-term disability paid by the company.
- 401(K) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans.
- Paid Vacation, 9 Paid Holidays, Wellness Bonus Days, and Paid
- Tuition Assistance Program.
- Commuter Benefits and Pet-Insurance.
- Up to 100% Reimbursement on Professional
Certification/Licensing for Job Related Curriculums.
- Discounted Rent at AIRcommunities (certain exclusions apply,
and an application is required).
- Paid parental leave of up to 16 weeks, following the birth or
adoption of a child.
- Consumer discounts from various products and services including
travel planning, wireless phones, health and fitness, home
appliances, and more.
- 15hours of paid time annually to give-back to your
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth
including realistic job previews, in person and virtual leadership
training, and performance improvement courses.AIR values diversity
and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment. AIR prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
laws.PandoLogic. Keywords: Apartment Maintenance Technician,
Location: Pembroke Pines, FL - 33028 , PL: 537159117Required
Keywords: AIR Communities, Pembroke Pines , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Pembroke Pines, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!