Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Location: Pembroke Pines
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Account AnalystWhy Join the Company?
- Federally recognized organization established in Florida.
- Over 2000 employees
- The company has a family feel and great work life balance
- Join a unique organization and company culture, with lots of
room for career growthJob Responsibilities of the Account Analyst:
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), Fixed Assets
(FA), and Travel
- Transactional accounting project needs
- Purchasing functions
- Interdepartmental trainer
- Year-end 1099 reporting
- Month end and year end Budget reportsRequirements for the
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 years experience Lawson System
- Microsoft software, MS Excel
- Organizational, interpersonal, detail oriented skills
- written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to operate a 10-key by touch equipment
- valid Florida Driver's License
- Ability to commute to Seminole Reservations#CFSMAR2023
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Pembroke Pines , Account Analyst, Professions , Pembroke Pines, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...