Inside Sales Representative - (JN -052022-4872)
Company: ASAP Staffing Services
Location: Pembroke Pines
Posted on: June 25, 2022
We are seeking a talented and competitive Inside Sales
Representative who thrives in a fast-paced sales cycle environment.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for generating
leads, leading the sales process, closing new business, and
achieving/assisting in meeting opportunity-based sales quotas.
Inside Sales Representatives will conduct research to identify
leads and achieve business objectives via phone, email, and
webinar. This person will also actively assist in the design and
implementation of firm marketing efforts, offering crucial feedback
based on his or her interactions with prospects. The Inside Sales
Representative will be critical in helping the organization meet
its aggressive revenue growth goals. The Inside Sales
Representative must be able to make dozens of calls each day,
generate interest, qualify prospects, and close
sales.Qualifications / Requirements
- Two to three years of direct work experience in a Sales or tele
sales capacity, preferably in logistics.
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals and
achieve sales quotas
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call
planning, call control, account development, and time
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key
- Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and
- Strong problem identification and objections resolution
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of
- Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical
- Ability to occasionally travel and attend sales events or
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Experience with customer relationship management
- Cold-call prospects that are generated by external sources of
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within
- Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine
necessary strategic sales approaches
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to other team
- Maintain and expand the company's database of prospects.
- Ensure follow-up by passing leads to appropriate team members
with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, sources,
- Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service
demonstrations, and other sales actions
- Assist in creating RFP responses to potential clients.
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows,
exhibits, and other events.
- Make outbound follow-up calls to existing clients via telephone
and email cross-sell and up-sell.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert into
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices,
discuss credit terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts
in the corporate database.
- Attend periodic sales training where applicable.
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate
position.Education / Training
- AA or Bachelor's degree in business, Marketing, Logistics or
Keywords: ASAP Staffing Services, Pembroke Pines , Inside Sales Representative - (JN -052022-4872), Sales , Pembroke Pines, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!